Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Man Use His Wife For Gambling During Bet In India - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Use His Wife For Gambling During Bet In India (235 Views)

Why Making Money Online Is Your Best Bet In Nigeria's Challenging Economy / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures / Police Drop His Ak47 Aside And Focus On A Virtual Bet In A Betting Shop(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Use His Wife For Gambling During Bet In India by faith2kool(f): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Binod Kumar Shah, an Indian man, is in trouble for gambling his wife away before assaulting her for refusing to go with the winner.

Daily Mail reports that the incident took place at Banka in the north-eastern Indian state of Bihar.

Shah returned home, woke up his wife, Chanda Devi, and told her to pack her bags because he lost the bet and the winner was arriving in the morning to collect his ‘winnings’.

The husband allegedly assaulted Devi for failing to comply with his order.

“My husband told me the winner was coming to the house in the morning so I should get ready to leave with him because he lost the bet”, Devi told local media.

The wife then went to the police station to report the incident.

Reacting, a police spokesperson said: “We have registered the complaint and have started the investigation”.

The officer, however, disclosed that Devi has not returned to provide further information and already left the area to live with her parents.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/11/16/man-use-his-wife-for-gambling-during-bet-in-india/

Re: Man Use His Wife For Gambling During Bet In India by SpyAC(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Wished bet9a go dey accepts such offer, I for don use Lala bet since
Re: Man Use His Wife For Gambling During Bet In India by faith2kool(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SpyAC:
Wished bet9a go dey accepts such offer, I for don use Lala bet since

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Probe Of Kogi PDP Women Leader’s Murder / First Lady Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Supporting The Social Media Bill / Manchester United Vs Manchester City. Who Wins???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.