Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa (1012 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Tonto Dikeh Tells Nigerians To Ignore Kemi Olunloyo / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by HaywhyRhankhing(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh has sent a plea to OAP Toke Makinwa and we may be here for it.

The mom of one took to the comment section of one of Toke’s recent photos to beg her to marry her very wealthy father.

According to Tonto, her dad is rich but very stingy to her. She then went on to beg Toke to please marry him so they can both find a way to make themselves rich.

Read the comment below;

Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by universaltv: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by uzohrome(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Why wish your daddy early grave na? You don’t like your daddy dear.
Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by Abfinest007(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
she is indirectly telling us that makinwa loves Grandpa like Regina Daniel
Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by LearnITsmash(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
You want toke to become your step mom, women and misplaced priorities undecided
Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by godofuck231: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Call it runs girl or pr*stitute, their lives are full of stress and disgrace from one problem to another
Re: Marry My Dad So We Can Take His Wealth - Tonto Dikeh Tells Toke Makinwa by Timileyin1234(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Birds of a feather. Omo ale

(1) (Reply)

Leaked! Two Suspected #unilag Student Caught On Camera Having S*x(video) / Beyonce’s 1billion Dollar Clutch Purse Trends Online / Davido’s Father Praises Him After His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.