Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded (26578 Views)

Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Conceptman: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
e
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Walelavender(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
phayvoursky:
And so what?

Flooding is as a result of excessive downpour. It can happen even in the White House.

Let's be guided.
"It can happen in White house" cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by garfield1: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:
BAYELSA NO ONE HEAR ALL THIS ONE.

NO ROOM FOR APC ISLAMIC PARTY.
Go back to the east.majority of bsyelsans want apc

2 Likes

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by garfield1: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
bayelsa have a very big land and their land can't be develop.
Big land with 8 lgas? Stop embarrassing yourself.majority of those against apc in bayelsa are from the east

1 Like

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

Big land with 8 lgas? Stop embarrassing yourself.majority of those against apc in bayelsa are from the east
bayelsa land is more than twice the size of Lagos. Do you know how much it takes to connect two villages with road in bayelsa? Let me stop wasting my time with those who don't know the direction of bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by inyenejo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
frankmoney:
PDP in bayelsa is a total failure . Just like APC in kogi
I don't blame any governor that failed....,,Once the head is wrong every part of the body is in trouble, buharigg is a total disaster that is why every states is affected.
All in all, say no to apcshit if u are a sane mind, but if u are a fooool continue to support and vote for them na u go regret later.

1 Like

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by franugo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
netpro:
Dickson wants to use his stooge to cement his years of failure.

Not gonna happen.

Lol...bayelsa...where they spend 10years to construct 10km of road grin
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by franugo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
bayelsa land is more than twice the size of Lagos. Do you know how much it takes to connect two villages with road in bayelsa? Let me stop wasting my time with those who don't know the direction of bayelsa

What are you saying Mr man
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by fredoooooo: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Na una sabi, PDP never again .. Olohun maje

2 Likes

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
franugo:

What are you saying Mr man
the land mass of southern ijaw is almost the size the entire Lagos

1 Like

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by franugo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
the land mass of southern ijaw is almost the size the entire Lagos

Is that the reason Dickson has been working on dt road along kpansia express for years Or why the past governors, despite the outrageous amounts they have wasted, cannot complete the so called bayelsa hotel Or why they keep patching that road close to sunky that has gone bad again...or the one along azikoro road close to Nirvana dt is at a T-junction...that place can cause accident at any time...he has failed woefully...

Rivers state, even with its faults and with higher land mass has better road network so dt is not an excuse
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by HarryDuce(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

What does having 8 LGA's have to do with the land mass? You're the one embarrassing yourself.
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Elytron1604: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
netpro:

Not gonna happen.
for hitting the nail on the head. You will love long. that's exactly his agenda.

1 Like

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by chrisxxx(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
netpro:

Not gonna happen.
My mind tells me you voted Buhari twice. Is that correct? If true, you are an exact representation of hypocrisy
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
franugo:

Is that the reason Dickson has been working on dt road along kpansia express for years Or why the past governors, despite the outrageous amounts they have wasted, cannot complete the so called bayelsa hotel Or why they keep patching that road close to sunky that has gone bad again...or the one along azikoro road close to Nirvana dt is at a T-junction...that place can cause accident at any time...he has failed woefully...

Rivers state, even with its faults and with higher land mass has better road network so dt is not an excuse
visit bayelsa now and see how most of the roads are already flooded. You can only reach some places by boat. How will the roads last when they are always underwater during the flood season. Even federal government will struggle to develop bayelsa
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Angrymode: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
athaboi:
oga keep quiet

Oga go sleep under Dickson dick

1 Like

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
oz4real83:
One thing I know for sure is that PDP doesn't deserve to win an election in Bayelsa state, same way APC doesn't deserve to win in Kogi state. Osun state is another state APC never deserved winning while all south eastern states excluding Ebonyi and Anambra states are states where PDP doesn't deserve winning the smallest election. These parties have failed in all the states I mentioned.
You are very open hearted and open minded without slightest tribalism or bigotry. your type is needed to be at the helm of affairs in this country.��
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by franugo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
visit bayelsa now and see how most of the roads are already flooded. You can only reach some places by boat. How will the roads last when they are always underwater during the flood season. Even federal government will struggle to develop bayelsa

i concede that the roads are usually flooded annually...i stay in yenagoa so it's not a matter of visiting. Honestly tho, d leaders shoulda propped up a soln to this flooding ish, it's ridiculous! It's like they forget flooding as an issue immediately the rains stop and resume discussion the next rainy season
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by LOVEGINO(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
kirkwood:
With the amount of money in Bayelsa and their small population, that state should be the
most developed in Nigeria and have the richest people in Nigeria.

Living in Nigeria is a total waste of energy and time.
as in ehn. Nigeria is just cursed.
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
franugo:

i concede that the roads are usually flooded annually...i stay in yenagoa so it's not a matter of visiting. Honestly tho, d leaders shoulda propped up a soln to this flooding ish, it's ridiculous! It's like they forget flooding as an issue immediately the rains stop and resume discussion the next rainy season
flooding is affecting all the states along the river area. Only one state cannot solve this flooding problem. We need federal support
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by frankmoney(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
inyenejo:
I don't blame any governor that failed....,,Once the head is wrong every part of the body is in trouble, buharigg is a total disaster that is why every states is affected.
All in all, say no to apcshit if u are a sane mind, but if u are a fooool continue to support and vote for them na u go regret later.
you are an even bigger fool not to hold your governor accountable as well as the FG

1 Like

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by otokx(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Flooding can be solved by Julius Berger PLC, just hand them the contracts of doing roads, bridges, culverts and canals in Bayelsa State and see the difference.

The average south south politician awards contracts to locals who just eat the money and do a shoddy job most times.
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Rollzgold(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
kirkwood:
With the amount of money in Bayelsa and their small population, that state should be the

What of ya own state??
Any better??
Always dubai n ingredients grin grin grin
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by webngnews: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
oz4real83:
One thing I know for sure is that PDP doesn't deserve to win an election in Bayelsa state, same way APC doesn't deserve to win in Kogi state. Osun state is another state APC never deserved winning while all south eastern states excluding Ebonyi and Anambra states are states where PDP doesn't deserve winning the smallest election. These parties have failed in all the states I mentioned.
you get sense die

Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:
BAYELSA NO ONE HEAR ALL THIS ONE.

NO ROOM FOR APC ISLAMIC PARTY.
Trash. Let the electorates vote their choice. Islamic party my ass. The same way PDP deserves to win Kogi state is the same way APC deserves to win Bayelsa. Also the same way PDP deserves to win Anambra state is the same way APC deserves to win Abia state.
Today IPOB, tomorrow PDP, Where do you belong?
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Pavarottii(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
kirkwood:

u think it's easy to develop the state... U think to do road on top water is 5naira abi?
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by hammerD: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
UdechiHD:
Trash. Let the electorates vote their choice. Islamic party my ass. The same way PDP deserves to win Kogi state is the same way APC deserves to win Bayelsa. Also the same way PDP deserves to win Anambra state is the same way APC deserves to win Abia state.
Today IPOB, tomorrow PDP, Where do you belong?

IF U KNOW UR ONION, U WOULD KNOW KOGI AN IGALA STATE SHOULD ALIGN WITH BOTH SS/SE IN PDP, NEVER APC.

UNFORTUNATELY, PEOPLE LIKE U ARE THE REASON IGBO IS FALLING BEHIND POLITICALLY.

U DONT KNOW AND WONT STEP BACK FOR PEOPLE DAT KNOW.

IRONSI MISTAKE...
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by maestroferddi: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
I checked the source and I shook my head...
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:

IF U KNOW UR ONION, U WOULD KNOW KOGI AN IGALA STATE SHOULD ALIGN WITH BOTH SS/SE IN PDP, NEVER APC.

UNFORTUNATELY, PEOPLE LIKE U ARE THE REASON IGBO IS FALLING BEHIND POLITICALLY.

U DONT KNOW AND WONT STEP BACK FOR PEOPLE DAT KNOW.

IRONSI MISTAKE...
The above points have proven you should remain with IPOB. Good governance is what people clamour.
People cannot because of party remain enslaved by some evil politicians. This is what Abia state and Osun state is currently facing. The day Abia liberate themselves from PDP would be the best day of their lives.
In Bayelsa for instance, the PDP haven't shown any remarkable changes to better the lives of Bayelsans since 1999. The outgoing Governor messed up the goodwill the people had for him. But still, it will take a miracle for APC to win Bayelsa.
The same thing is happening in Kogi state with Yahaya Bello where the APC messed up giving the way for PDP to lead the race.
Please allow Igbo's who know Nigerian politics do the talking. It's not every topic you see that you should involve yourself.
Re: Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded by hammerD: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
UdechiHD:
The above points have proven you should remain with IPOB. Good governance is what people clamour.
People cannot because of party remain enslaved by some evil politicians. This is what Abia state and Osun state is currently facing. The day Abia liberate themselves from PDP would be the best day of their lives.
In Bayelsa for instance, the PDP haven't shown any remarkable changes to better the lives of Bayelsans since 1999. The outgoing Governor messed up the goodwill the people had for him. But still, it will take a miracle for APC to win Bayelsa.
The same thing is happening in Kogi state with Yahaya Bello where the APC messed up giving the way for PDP to lead the race.
Please allow Igbo's who know Nigerian politics do the talking. It's not every topic you see that you should involve yourself.
[/s]

U KNOW NIGERIA POLITICS, BUT YET 2023, U MAY NOT PRODUCE ORDINARY VP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Instead Of Buhari's 3rd Term, We Would Have Referendum / Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.