Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Public Speaking??- Public Speaking Influencer Academy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Public Speaking??- Public Speaking Influencer Academy (214 Views)

A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / Start A Career In Public Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Public Speaking??- Public Speaking Influencer Academy by psinfluencer: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
BECOMING A PUBLIC SPEAKING INFLUENCER

let's go......
Are we ready??

Why Public speaking??
START WITH A PERSISTENT DESIRE
Ask yourself the benefits you will get in becoming a public speaking influencer....

Let me tell you a few

▪ Think of the additional self confidence and ability to talk more convincingly in public will mean to you

▪ Think of what it will mean to you socially - The friends it will bring

▪ The Influence and sense of leadership it will bring more rapidly than almost any other activity you can think of

▪ Think of the clients and potential customers it will bring to you; increasing your network

▪ Think of the sense of strength, feeling of power and personal accomplishment

It's a valuable skill I must say
U should always have this in mind before you speak in front of people
It gives you an extra PUSH

U could state other benefits too
PUBLIC SPEAKING DISTINGUISHES YOU AND CAUSES YOU MORE INFLUENCE

Follow my thread on 'Becoming a Public speaking Influencer'

(1) (Reply)

Trade Expo Nigeria (TEN) / Business Development Managers Needed / Applications Are Now Open For Labs By ARM 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.