Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai (119725 Views)

Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video) / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by CanadaOrBust: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2019
philip0906:

And what makes you think off stage, they don't get this close? undecided

That’s what counts. If u have evidence of such, present it here
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by freethinker01: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Smalldick123:
MAGIC THREAD:
Are u hungry?
Looking 4 job?
Looking 4 money?
Looking 4 solution to nigeria problem?.
This magic thread is for you.
All u need to do is just, view the thread 5times daily and see how it works.
All thanks to you, now, I can afford my dream car
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by philip0906(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

That’s what counts. If u have evidence of such, present it here
I do not have monopoly of information... You could do a lil bit of research too, to dig out private chats, bedroom pictures of even sex tape of both of 'em undecided

Instead of waiting for me to drop it on your lap

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by sweetrace(f): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Don't be naive

Don’t be jaded!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by Ajoseafeez01: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
eTECTIV:
There is nothing anyone would say now, dis is d proof everyone needs.. He's been knacking her 7ways from Sunday..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by stormborn28(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
temmytopsy1:
Their life their business. If they like they should do it on stage
Osanoboah oooooooo
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by stormborn28(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
franchasng:
Nothing new; he has been ravishing and squeezing it ruggedly indoors and TeeBillz don't care because BBN has given him a replacement wife in the person of Tacha undecided

...and to all those saying Tiwa is older than Wizkid, please can you shutup because once a guy is financially successful, he is old enough to hump any lady he admires angry angry
"once a guy is financially successful, he is old enough to "hump" any lady he admires " .... Oturugbeke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by Americanboy35: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yoru** women general don't have shame. They can sleep with anything. That's why you have cases of them sleeping with their gatemen, gardener etc. So pathetic.
You no lie sis, 100% true talk
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by CanadaOrBust: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
philip0906:

I do not have monopoly of information... You could do a lil bit of research too, to dig out private chats, bedroom pictures of even sex tape of both of 'em undecided

Instead of waiting for me to drop it on your lap

It is not that important to me. I only SPECULATED they may not even be lovers. You are the one who said u have definitive proof they are lovers. So present it
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
madjune:
It all seems like harmless fun and performance to her now till she starts looking for a reasonable man to settle down with.

E no go funny then.
Tiwa has no plan on settling down anymore. She did the whole good girl thing, got married and had a child. Now shes just doing whatever she feels like. It's her life.
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by Smalldick123(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
freethinker01:
All thanks to you, now, I can afford my dream car
where is your location let me come and test-drive the car?
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by madjune(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Stevecovey:

Tiwa has no plan on settling down anymore. She did the whole good girl thing, got married and had a child. Now shes just doing whatever she feels like. It's her life.

You're very right.
It's her life.
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by CanadaOrBust: 12:56am On Nov 18, 2019
philip0906:

And what makes you think off stage, they don't get this close? undecided

Here is a thread someone just put up. I told u, it is hard to fake off stage. I don’t want to call u mumu cheesy

Wizkid Goes Clubbing Alone With Gang Of Beautiful Ladies by Amudat123: 12:37am

Our very own STARBOY is busy chopping life.. E be like sey aunty TIWA don go bk to naija oo

https://www.nairaland.com/5534749/wizkid-goes-clubbing-alone-gang
Re: Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai by Mraproko1: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nothing tiwa yansh never see for Wizkid hands

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.