Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) (3048 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by chuka85(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Just as the saying “like father like son”, the councillor representing Idi/Ogbozala Opi ward in Nsukka Local government legistilative council of Enugu state Hon. Ugwu Kelvin Osita has followed the footsteps of his performing governor Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi in bringing the government closer to the people by making sure that all the roads in his constituency are in good shape.

When contacted by Gistdeal.com he’s said “first of all I will give God all the glory for the wonderful opportunity and also thank my people of Idi and Ogbozalla Opi for believing me. I also thank my Council Chairman and the state Governor for the enabling environment. It’s my way of paying back to my people as the yuletide is around the corner, I want make sure that our people coming home will have good roads to ply on within the villages. And i am also looking forward for a better 2020″

See more photos;

https://gistdeal.com/2019/11/16/meet-nigerian-youngest-legislator-inspecting-projects-in-his-constituencyphotos/

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by johnmartus(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
You mean the son of present governor? Thunder fire you Igbos and their co-travellers. I can see the level of hypocritical you guys from southeast are. Let me see you again insulting Tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by chuka85(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Its not his son... They are from different local government.... Read the line very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by Barrister180: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmartus:
You mean the son of present governor? Thunder fire you Igbos and their co-travellers. I can see the level of hypocritical you guys from southeast are. Let me see you again insulting Tinubu.
Guy you are illiterate of high class, this is exactly the way you will just rush and right nonsense in your exams without reading and understanding it. To cool down read you can't. Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by Kokolet11: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmartus:
Don't let your hatred for ipob kill you.ipob is not interested in your zoo and will never be,just mind your Hungering soul and your zooish life.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by LabDNA: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmartus:

Look at this bumbling illiterate embarrasing his lineage in public.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by markfem2: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]Is this man's insanity still curable?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by ziegurf(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmartus:

....idi-ortu, oya tekam and let me not see you here again, anu mpam

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmartus:
I wasn't excepting much from a product of cheap education. This is how you hastily accused an innocent person without proper investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by hisexcellency34: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
This old goat youngest legislator in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nice project. Do well to let us see the finished project!!!

As a matter of fact, it should go hand in hand

Politicians don too deceive us
Re: Meet Nigerian Youngest Legislator Inspecting Projects In His Constituency(photo) by Hotfreezer: 2:23am On Nov 17, 2019
These people are celebrating forest bush paths in their States but they are complaining about potholes in Lagos.

No wonder their parents drink kerosene like insects.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NEWSBreaking: Sunday Igboho Arrives Ogun State (Photos) / Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos / This is west Africa's largest off-Grid Solar power plant in kano(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.