Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post (85598 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update / Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by olagbola45(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2019
dipson4u08:

my sure guy....

UPPPP DINO.....

CONGRATS IN ADDY

It will end in tears

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by seunmsg(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2019
easzypeaszy:
wetin u wan gain for dis hate speech... State dat is not ur state

What is hate speech in telling people not to rejoice early? Is it not better to wait for the final results before declaring someone a winner?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by nagoma(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2019
danduchi:
So sad how some people have become inhumane because of party. No sane human will want Yaya Bello as governor.

Or Dino as Senator

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by lukency(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2019
The result is a reflection of how people detest APC because of non performance.R.I.P APC!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by DexterousOne(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
onatisi:
Nigerians are funny people , they see the writtings on the wall in bold black and white but always refuse to accept the truth , it will be the seventh wonder of the world if dino or pdp wins this election

Let's wait till the final results come out
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by DexterousOne(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Tospringe:

But human should want Okezie Ikpeazu as Governor

What is this one saying?

Are you Nigerians that stupid?

We igbos know all govs from Abia are a disaster
And we were ashamed that he won re election

We should STOP reading ethnic coloration to everything

Nigerians, stop being stupid and use your head

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

Let's wait till the final results come out
ok dont worry , inec result is the sae thing as buhari result .
lets wait for buhari result of the election because that is the result that will stand
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by panmunium(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Up dino my man
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by DexterousOne(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2019
onatisi:

ok dont worry , inec result is the sae thing as buhari result .
lets wait for buhari result of the election because that is the result that will stand

Yea
Let's see

I am not from these states
So.I don't care much
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Mac2016(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2019
refer2:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/16/dino-melaye-vs-smart-adeyemi-live-results-from-collation-centre/
Thieves everywhere. Once they taste it they never want to stop having it
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yea
Let's see

I am not from these states
So.I don't care much

i even stopped worrying about nigerians or their politics , because if care isnt taken one will die young of hypertension , as it stands today , if buhari contests for a third term , you will be shocked that many ppl lambasting him online will vote for him . he will even win with a landslide earthquake volcanic victory .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by ubimagos: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Is it that this pro PDP guys lack simple arithmetic sense or they are just being mischievous! kabba alone APC 15073, PDP 8793 this is a difference of over 5000 votes in favour of Smart A. Yet you are busy congratulating Dino. Na who do una this thing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Poanan: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2019
WonderManly:
After Dino na Dino. Period!

APC=1,044

PDP=1,480
Now: PDP-APC "That is" Dino minus Smart Equal to"=" 436. Up Dino!!! More good results to come.

You never can tell. APC can do anything to upturn the result.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Bennycollins: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2019
I am not a fan of Dino, cos he was one of those that conspired to foist the evil party that have brought untold hardship on Nigerians. But in all honesty, it is the people of Kogi west and not Dino that would lose, if PMB and also Yahaya Bello working with Oshiomhole eventually succeed to remove Dino as planned and replace him with the incompetent Smart Adeyemi.
It is on record that SDM as rascally as he seems sponsored 20 bills and moved 30 motions in 4years some of which were passed. Adeyemi moved 3 motions during his first tenure and none during his second, apart from speaking up to deny that he accused the then senate of corruption. We are not even talking of constituency projects. Dino is 45 while Adeyemi is 60.
I know those hating on Dino are not from KogI west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Chukwurah003: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Bennycollins:
I am not a fan of Dino, cos he was one of those that conspired to foist the evil party that have brought untold hardship on Nigerians. But in all honesty, it is the people of Kogi west and not Dino that would lose, if PMB and also Yahaya Bello working with Oshiomhole eventually succeed to remove Dino as planned and replace him with the incompetent Smart Adeyemi.
It is on record that SDM as rascally as he seems sponsored 20 bills and moved 30 motions in 4years some of which were passed. Adeyemi moved 3 motions during his first tenure and none during his second, apart from speaking up to deny that he accused the then senate of corruption. We are not even talking of constituency projects. Dino is 45 while Adeyemi is 60.
I know those hating on Dino are not from KogI west.

PDP is responsible for Nigeria’s hardship and Dino should not be a senator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Bennycollins: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2019
You should back up your opinion with reasons if not you are just blinded by hatred and sentiments.PDP that left power about 5years ago are responsible for the worsening hardship? Even the Apc hierachy have realised it is sensless to continue to blame the PDP.
Chukwurah003:

PDP is responsible for Nigeria’s hardship and Dino should not be a senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by TolueneDc(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Smart Adeyemi can't win, because while he was there he was a disgrace to us.The entire kogi west are against him.Dino all d way�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Kuvuki7788: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Obviously, Dino will win but the result will be manipulated by APC. That's what they are good at. Same happened in Osun. Then Dino will go to court and lose just like atiku and adeleke....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Agugbadin: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2019
seunmsg:
You guys should not celebrate too early, Dino May likely lose his senate seat.

I am not from Kogi but I want to know why
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by WonderManly(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Poanan:

You never can tell. APC can do anything to upturn the result.
Okay ooo.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Agugbadin:

I am not from Kogi but I want to know why

So far so good, it’s looking like Dino will be joining Shehu Sanni in the blogging business.

SENATORIAL RESULTS FOR KOGI WEST.

Kabba/Bunu LGA
APC: 15,037
PDP : 8974

Ijumu LGA
APC: 11627
PDP: 7647

Kogi Koton-Karfe LGA
APC: 14,168
PDP: 9,786

Mopa/Muro LGA
APC: 4,874
PDP: 3,704

Yagba-East LGA
APC: 6,683
PDP: 7,745

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Damoche10: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2019
Oga, this your result is not true. Go to BBC website to confirm for ya sef.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Baselm: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2019
eneyoduke:
The love for Dino in Kogi is with assurance, no be Audio love.

It's a case of Devil and red Sea, it's not about love for any candidate. The parties failed the electorates with their flag bearers.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by ultimateprof: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2019
APC may declear this election inconclusive inorder to outsmart PDP, if you know you know.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by kehindetawede: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Let God's will be done. Ambassador Kehinde Tawede says so.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post by JaaizTech: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
seunmsg:

So far so good, it’s looking like Dino will be joining Shehu Sanni in the blogging business.

SENATORIAL RESULTS FOR KOGI WEST.

Kabba/Bunu LGA
APC: 15,037
PDP : 8974

Ijumu LGA
APC: 11627
PDP: 7647

Kogi Koton-Karfe LGA
APC: 14,168
PDP: 9,786

Mopa/Muro LGA
APC: 4,874
PDP: 3,704

Yagba-East LGA
APC: 6,683
PDP: 7,745

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.