Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) (5837 Views)

₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Davido Squanders N7.2m On Drinks In A Nite Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by SalamRushdie: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
kayusdguy:
Money wey this guy suppose invest. Not only yahoo guys spend anyhow sha.

What would you have invested it in ? I just want to weigh something

1 Like

Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by UnknownT: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Make I luckily win #49m for bet9ja with #100, na Canada straight, make I go dey do that kind #4000 per hour job wey him dey do now grin
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by Barryseal: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
I find this funny. More funyy that Timaya's I can't kill myself was playing on my head phone while I opened the thread.
Perfect coincidence grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Poor people are always shouting INVEST! INVEST!!.. They always say “If na me get this money eh, I go invest”

This guy must have tried to do exactly the same thing everyone thinks, but my guy.. investment itself is a scam! You’d put money into this.., nothing! Family and friends would come with great business propositions with great returns.. You will never receive a penny from this..

I have been there before... The guy lived his life, let him bear the consequences!

2 Likes

Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Poor people are always shouting INVEST! INVEST!!.. They always say “If na me get this money eh, I go invest”

This guy must have tried to do exactly the same thing everyone thinks, but my guy.. investment itself is a scam! You’d put money into this.., nothing! Family and friends would come with great business propositions with great returns.. You will never receive a penny from this..

I have been there before... The guy lived his life, let him bear the consequences!

And the question from me to you is, why take investment advise or ideas from 'family and friends' with such humongous amount of money at your disposal?

Tell you what, you are better off enlisting the services of a crack team of investment advisers and managers and that would only cost you a fraction of that money. That should do the trick.
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2019
flyca:
Kolanut lasts longer in the mouth of those that know the worth!

The elders are in the house... indeed, the ancestors have deemed it fit to favour us with their words of wisdom.
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by THURAFTERNOON: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2019
He simply lived and enjoyed the moment. There's nothing in this life if you don't enjoy it... He also acted smartly by giving his family and friends a share of the money before squandering it on himself.
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Ma n1gga
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by wany(f): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2019
derrydinny:
lottery winners don't end well, there has been a research on that

oyinbos know how to waste money a lot, i doubt if any nigerian would squander such money in such a period of time

Hmmmm research on yahoo guys and you will no he held on a little longer.
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by Timileyin1234(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
He is still fat na
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by 24lottos(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
working is way of stable life, winnings is just pure luck!
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by 24lottos(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pure luck!

1 Like

Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by victorian(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol

As in ehn? I'm short of words!

Oh Lord!
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) by armadeo(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

What would you have invested it in ? I just want to weigh something
Just the routine shout about invest.

Many people have no idea what to invest in just shout invest when they see news like this.

Investment doesn't always mean cash, it could be time, energy etc.

Always pretending like they have ideas but no funds.

Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight Finally After Giving Birth (PHOTO) / . / Fan Tells Ned Nwoko To Post A Photo Of Chika Ike After He Shared This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.