Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pen Sketch Titled: My Country, My President - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch Titled: My Country, My President (846 Views)

My Cartoon Sketch Titled : My Vote, My Hope....(nigeria Decides) / My Coloured Pen Sketch Titled : My Hope / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pen Sketch Titled: My Country, My President by Riqueleme(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
PEN SKETCH TITLED : MY COUNTRY, MY PRESIDENT

We all admire and respect righteous people. After all, they are the true role models and the ones that inspire us everyday. But how many of us actually possess true integrity?

Late PRESIDENT MUSA YAR'ADUA’s government showed a strong set of ethical principles, being able to tell the truth no matter what the consequences were.

Integrity is about doing the right things; it is being incorruptibly honest and above all, doing the right thing despite that there’s limitation to how you can be challenged as a president.

My country called Nigeria enjoyed improvement in almost all ramifications. Late President Musa Yar’Adua reduced petroleum price, so that the MASSES could enjoy the dividends of democracy.

The strength of a nation is derived from the integrity of its leaders(s). After the demise of Late PRESIDENT MUSA YAR'ADUA, I still remember his ability to affect the poor MASSES in a good way.

The strength of a nation is derived from the integrity of the Home. The home is the people. At once, if we could all decide to steer away from corruption, at home and our places of work, wherever Late President Yar’Adua is, he’d smile, knowing his efforts to salvage our democracy hasn’t been in vain, and people have chosen sanity over insanity. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Rendering Help To Gospel Artists / #sirpheranmi ARTWORKS / Make A Portrait Of Yourself Or Loved Ones Today At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.