Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Pro Apc And Buhari Supporters Gather Here And Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Apc And Buhari Supporters Gather Here And Comment (301 Views)

Ede Shootings: Pro-apc Terror Kingpin,oko Ilu Arrested, Gang Members Gunned Down / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Apc And Buhari Supporters Gather Here And Comment by ayo84(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
What do you people think about this

Re: Pro Apc And Buhari Supporters Gather Here And Comment by etrouble: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Too tiny to read on my phone. Make it bigger and repost. I will give you a piece of my mind. I stand with Buhari.
Re: Pro Apc And Buhari Supporters Gather Here And Comment by richie240: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
ayo84:
What do you people think about this
Let's start with u!
What do u think?

**smbdy cannot be using my head @ ds stage**
Re: Pro Apc And Buhari Supporters Gather Here And Comment by ayo84(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2019
etrouble:
Too tiny to read on my phone. Make it bigger and repost. I will give you a piece of my mind. I stand with Buhari.

Well these messages are not endorsements of anyone if you are tagged or viewing to access anything whatsoever. but I'll say this. If Buhari's government is shutting down the nefarious criminal economic activities that the masses have been reaping from that is killing this country, we owe hint an opportunity to mentally condition the people to embrace new economic business models to empower themselves. So far the man and his team are helpless and have no economic prosperity scheme for both the masses and the elite. As you close up oopportunitis for fraudsters. You must open up opportunities for legitimate people nationwide. There is no coherent creative macro economic policy on this. It's all talk and talk Even on the issue of corruption. They are satisfied with going after smaller criminal yahoo boys because these yahoo boys financial influence can one day disrupt the influence of these canals or their lower hierarchies. Someone said something the other day that the growing middle class status of the yahoo boys especially the ones in the south is fast overshadowing the middle class of a normal arewa youth. Instead of the Top arewa elite to invent a new crime of how to pilfer and steal like they have pilfered and stolen the resources of the south just for the benefit of a small elite of northern CABAL. They should also likewise invent their own international criminal endeavour and stop the role playing of a bigger thief intimidated by smaller thieves. They fear the economic subjugation and intimidation these creative southern yahoo boys wield internationally and how they intimidate their own very people they have suppressed. Rumours have it that they are repurposing these yahoo boys to do their bidding and have successfully added themselves to the food chain. Not that I support or endorse 419. But fraud is fraud. Have you watched how violent hausa futon elites become when you try suggesting federalism or resource control. They get so agitated and emotional atkin to a criminal who has stealing without empathy for years and is about to be exposed
Any Northerner who wants to rule this country and is so power crazy in dismantling the criminal frameworks or systems that the masses are enefityinh from must be ready to expose and dismantle the criminal systems that have sustained the elites in Nigeria. Pass the Petroleum Reform bill or that bill that seeks to sanitize the industry. launch a probe on the theft and mishandling and pilfering of the petroleum industry from the 70s till now and give the people who are guilty to make economic reparations in exchange for them not to participate in lengthy criminal proceedings. it's simple you would not be probed. surrender your stolen assets or participate in a worthy investment program me by a collision of reputable nigerian business men not these are over hyped fraudsters posing as CEOs and motivational speakers. I don't know what the team of economic advisers who were inaugurated are doing really. or is it the CABAL preparing a new economic framework to own more of Nigeria. like how smuggler opportunities have shifted to the North. Nigerians must wake up and take our country back from these cabals. Do you see any Northern Youth complaining. They are all compromised and subservient to their Godfathers. Any dissident you see amongst them criticising their own is just rehearsing a well scripted movie play to create the impression that them too have dissident voices. All their ranting ends when they meet at their prayers under the act of abolution and pledge their common loyalty to their covet agenda to SUBJUGATE and conquer Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Congratulates APC, Kogi, Bayelsa Governors-elect / DSS: Only Sowore’s Sureties Can Secure His Release / Azikiwe’s Wife Empowers 44 Widows In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.