Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno (41687 Views)

Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) / Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Mhendezz(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2019
WTF!!! Renovating a tared road with cement (concrete) LMAO
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by airminem(f): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2019
They should drop their rifles so they can work better. Weldone guys!
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by david22uu(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2019
mfm04622:

The main reason is NOT to renovate the road! It is to ensure there are no potholes terrorists can plant bombs against the military! When potholes are covered with concrete, any disturbance caused by planting bombs will be easily noticed. So soldiers can travel the road at speed and with peace if mind!

Makes sense... Thanks for making me understand better
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by 77up(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Lord have mercy oooooo

In this 21st century

With all the billions allocation

SMH oooo. Okay now, keep celebrating mediocrity undecided

Modern day Nigeria undecided
Did you actually know what you are typing sis? Are you insinuating the poor way of renovation they were doing? Pls which contractor do u think will go to that the most deadly place now to do the better renovation?
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by 77up(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
To show they r doing something on social media meanwhile leaving the priority of advancing and engaging BH in a real fight
to engage bh ,they need good passage way bro.

You won't imagine how many soldiers are getting injure or killed by accident due to bad road in war front.
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by OnyesomJ(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abeg na who do this write up
I no see any Bridge o
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Equity15(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
oneTIMEman:
This monguno road maiduguri, i nearly died here 2016 when i was a corp member
you Sef..wetin carry you go there?
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by mechanics(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
miniziter:
Julius Berger Troop
hahahah, funny.

1 Like

Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Equity15(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
let's be sincere...BH is just too difficult for them. Look at d numbers of armoured trucks advancing with well loaded guns and xtra bullets plus air support compared to boko mayb who maybe just possess stolen trucks frm d same army.

Nigeria soldiers should shove their pride down their ass and beg neighbors or other assistance to come do a final bombardment on the rag tag BH boys
you don't know shit bro..that truck you're seeing so, if it shoots more than twice(that's if it shoots Sef), it'll start jamming due to lack of maintenance. forget oh...it's not what you see..these soldiers are trying, even best of armies(U.S and Russia) can't fight under these conditions. these guys are trying..and believe me I know exactly what I'm saying.
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Equity15(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
oodua1stson:
Audio military. Na only against bloody civilian dem get strength. We all know deep down there's no book haram. Its only the northern elites way of getting money from the government.

Nonsense
no boko haram? what kinda people do I share this country with? if you're so sure, why not make a trip to borno to confirm?
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Not renovation but just closing potential easy landmines site
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Baileyz101(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
eDeity:

Lol
Birds of a feather flock together they say.
Very low thinking individuals I can't deal !

When you make sense lemme know pls... I didn't go to school to coman blend with someone like u... Oniranu oshi
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Baileyz101(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
airminem:
They should drop their rifles so they can work better. Weldone guys!

Lwkmd... Ehn ehn... Na u boko bois send abiiii..... Person wey drop im gun dey on him own...
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by mfm04622: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
eDeity:

You too funny with this your analysis, pls how old are you?

Middle age! Definitely not a youth! Bring a better reason instead of insulting.
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by mfm04622: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
eDeity:

You too funny with this your analysis, pls how old are you?

Have you been hearing of bombs planted on roads? If you have not, it is happening!
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by airminem(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Baileyz101:

Lwkmd... Ehn ehn... Na u boko bois send abiiii..... Person wey drop im gun dey on him own...
na so i reason am oo
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by gowaga68: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
If you can't applaud for them don't spin trash , as if you can do what they did in such place at this given period.

God bless our gallant officers.

shuttox:
Very funny....So what are they insinuating by doing this?
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by shuttox: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
gowaga68:
If you can't applaud for them don't spin trash , as if you can do what they did in such place at this given period.

God bless our gallant officers.

What they are doing is total nonsense
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by eDeity: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
mfm04622:

Have you been hearing of bombs planted on roads? If you have not, it is happening!
Oh really, I never know. Tell me about, smartdo grin
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Baileyz101(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
airminem:
na so i reason am oo

Bokoharam aside.... Is that you on ur Dp.. Lemme know how i want to plan my year 2020
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by eDeity: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Baileyz101:

When you make sense lemme know pls... I didn't go to school to coman blend with someone like u... Oniranu oshi
Lol grin grin
Like I said, low thinking folks I don't deal with. Folks that still brag with Bsc that an ordinary bus conductors in the streets of Nigeria have. Such individuals suck in critical thinking, I mean they're really demented! I can't deal with them, sorry.
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Baileyz101(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
eDeity:

Lol grin grin
Like I said, low thinking folks I don't deal with. Folks that still brag with Bsc that an ordinary bus conductors in the streets of Nigeria have. Such individuals suck in critical thinking, I mean they're really demented! I can't deal with them, sorry.

Pele oo PHD holder in computer accessories.. A to e ti shogbo..
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Baileyz101(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
eDeity:

Lol grin grin
Like I said, low thinking folks I don't deal with. Folks that still brag with Bsc that an ordinary bus conductors in the streets of Nigeria have.

Nigga...You talk shit for a living .... Enrol at a tutorial, u can pick up your life from there
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by JonDon12: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
This one na photo op na. Show pictures of boko haram wey una capture or kill. Yeye Nigerian Army. What people dont know is that the Nigerian Army is the main conduit for looting of Nigeria
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by eDeity: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Baileyz101:

Nigga...You talk shit for a living .... Enrol at a tutorial, u can pick up your life from there
Haha grin grin strolling around my profile will not change the fact that you're not smart. No matter how they pretend, their sense of reasoning will always expose them. All the same, you must be very proud of this your Bsc that you want to show it to the whole world. Yes, it's a great achievement, accept my congrats!
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Baileyz101(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
eDeity:

Haha grin grin strolling around my profile will not change the fact that you're not smart. No matter how they pretend, their sense of reasoning will always expose them. All the same, you must be very proud of this your Bsc that you want to show it to the whole world. Yes, it's a great achievement, accept my congrats!

Yes oo... Go outside and check ur landlord's door... I pasted a copy of my Cert dia... Mungogo Oshii
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by dochenaj: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2019
HowDareU:
Whose responsibility is it to fix the road? Some top echelons of the military are cashing out big time. The war has been sacrificed on the altar of tasteless bloodshed, garganjuan greed and political shenanigans. : the war is blood money! For the war to end, 1. The military must apply intel gathering. 2. Change the top echelon of the military regardless of tribe. 3. Collaborate with experienced militaries. 4. The FG should kit the military with advanced weaponry. 5. Train and retrain. 6. Overhaul their tactical approach to the war. 7. Plant spies to monitor betrayers. 8. Recruit recruits who are there to serve not because there no jobs. 9. Introduce a code of brotherhood. 10. Improve the welfare of recruits.
None of your 10 points addressed the main problem. You cannot win a war that no one wants you to win.

A great number of Northerners subtly support the Boko Haram because their ideology conform to what the people believe in.

Unless that ideology is changed and the people see Boko Haram as enemies. Every of your 10 points will always be sabotaged.
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by afrika(f): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2019
My pain is that d kind of responses u get from the youths on the royal rambo actions by same youths to hijack ballot boxes or form thugs is unfortunate despite being financed by our grand father's n uncle's with doctored date of birth.

So painful when buhari went on air internationally to call Nigerian youngsters very lazy set of creatures. Reminded me when Donald Trump called Africa a shit hole and everybody was itching n reacting like without them d economy of America will die. Like buhari wud die if d lazy youths of Nigeria sets to pray for him.(story).

Just read d writings of the youths.pathetic, still clinching on religious n ethnic sentiments ...

BS.
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by airminem(f): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Baileyz101:

Bokoharam aside.... Is that you on ur Dp.. Lemme know how i want to plan my year 2020
realy?
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by oodua1stson: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Equity15:
no boko haram? what kinda people do I share this country with? if you're so sure, why not make a trip to borno to confirm?
I hate having to explain simple things to people who were born daft.
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by Equity15(m): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2019
oodua1stson:
I hate having to explain simple things to people who were born daft.

wow, what a Pity, it seems even those born daft are way smarter than you. man of low intelligence
Re: Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno by gowaga68: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
OK sir,
Can you by any chase stand in those areas where they stood and were doing nonsense ?

Appreciating them isn't a hard thing to do .

shuttox:

What they are doing is total nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) / Desmond Elliot: Twitter Ban Violation Of Our Human Rights. / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.