Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa (3806 Views)

6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hi guys, am planning to get a passport so that i can travel out, but to get visa is not easy, so I'll like to know which foreign country am eligible to travel to with my Nigeria passport without visa,

NB, nor African countries

Thanks
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by aycapri(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by omoiyamayor(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Iran,you will get visa at Tehran airport
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Lorenzop: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
officialJP:
Hi guys, am planning to get a passport so that i can travel out, but to get visa is not easy, so I'll like to know which foreign country am eligible to travel to with my Nigeria passport without visa,

Thanks

Nigerian passport is near worthless....mostly yeye African countries do visa free for us.. This is when you wish you are from Mauritius.... Their citizens enjoy visa free entry to Japan, Spain, Germany and several other correct countries.

6 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Lorenzop:

Nigerian passport is near worthless....mostly yeye African countries do visa free for us.. This is when you wish you are from Mauritius.... Their citizens enjoy visa free entry to Japan, Spain, Germany and several other correct countries.
not even a south American country?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2019
aycapri:
Benin republic
non African
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2019
omoiyamayor:
bad idea
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Mille: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2019
officialJP:
not even a south American country?

Visa Free: Barbados, Dominica, Fiji, Haiti, Maldives, Micronesia, Samoa, Saint Kitts and Nevada, Vanuatu.

Visa on Arrival: Iran, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Comoros.

Selected the ones I think you might be interested in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2019
Mille:

Visa Free: Barbados, Dominica, Fiji, Haiti, Maldives, Micronesia, Samoa, Saint Kitts and Nevada, Vanuatu.

Visa on Arrival: Iran, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Comoros.

Selected the ones I think you might be interested in.
can you please tell me more about this country, Saint Kitts and Nevada,
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 17, 2019
omoiyamayor:

7 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by ednut1(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2019
officialJP:
can you please tell me more about this country, Saint Kitts and Nevada,
a shit hole worse than 9ja
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Innomama7(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2019
are can we get muaritius visa please house ;Dare can we get muaritius visa please house
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by ellbreziy(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Guys I'm planning on relocating to Ghana by January. Please advice me
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Ge0grapher(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Mauritius is located in the Indian Ocean, about 2,000 km away from the southeast coast of Africa. Due to the abundance of natural and manmade attractions, Mauritius is considered to be one of the world’s most luxurious tourist destinations. Here are some travel tips on how to travel to Mauritius from Nigeria, mauritius is famous for its beautiful beaches but it’s also a great destination for hiking and climbing.
Visa

They do not presently have an embassy or consulate in Nigeria at the moment but citizens of Nigeria can visit Mauritius without obtaining a visa prior to their travel. A visa on arrival will be issued at the port of entry (airport) valid for two (2) weeks.

Important: all travellers to Mauritius require a valid recognized passport (valid for at least six months beyond the intended period of stay)

All persons going to Mauritius for purposes other than tourism, visit or business need to apply for a Visa/permit before undertaking any travel.
Note:

Any person who stays in Mauritius after the expiry of the period, for which he obtained a visa or entry permit as the case may be, shall commit an offence and shall be liable for prosecution by a Court of Law

Non-citizens travelling to Mauritius as tourists/visitors are not allowed to engage in any gainful activities or apply for extension of visa to follow studies/training courses.

Any person who wishes to seek employment or to engage in any gainful occupation in Mauritius will not be allowed to enter Mauritius unless he is the holder of valid residence permit and a work permit issued by the Mauritian Authorities.

Prospective students are advised to travel to Mauritius only after their application for study/training in Mauritius has been approved.
Non-Citizens coming to celebrate their marriage in Mauritius should comply with the requirements of Civil Status Act.
A non-citizen coming to get married to a Mauritian should fulfill the requirements under the Civil Status Act.

You will be required to show your valid hotel reservations and means of sustenance during the period of stay. Beware, they are also quick to deport using the next available flight and also they have good records of tourist as most hotels share travellers’ information with immigration.
When to travel

Mauritius is exceptionally hot from November to February so consider March/April when it’s warm but at least there are no mosquitoes J .
Hotel

A very good hotel goes for between N9, 000 – N10, 000 per night…you can get it for less if you can do away with some luxurious benefits

Ticket:-Airlines such as South African Airways, Emirates Airlines and Lufthansa can take you to the Island from Nigeria. Fares on the average are N200, 000 – N260, 000 depending on the airline and time of travel.

Food:-Mauritian cuisine is a mix of Indian, Chinese and Arabic, and like every other place, you can have meals both good and bad on the island. Don’t go home without trying a Mauritian spicy fish curry – all the smart hotels serve them (at a price). Look for somewhere patronised by locals and you won’t go far wrong.

General tips:-Make friends with the locals and invite them to come with you on your excursions (admission prices for tourists are also higher than they are for locals).

If you’re not hiring a car, don’t use taxis but go by bus (“tiptops”), which travel all over the island. They’re cheap as chips and offer a wealth of sights, smells and sounds. For the updated info and updates check ...... http://linksandtours.net/how-to-travel-to-mauritius-from-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
ednut1:
a shit hole worse than 9ja
bro which one do you recommend for me?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ge0grapher:
Mauritius is located in the Indian Ocean, about 2,000 km away from the southeast coast of Africa. Due to the abundance of natural and manmade attractions, Mauritius is considered to be one of the world’s most luxurious tourist destinations. Here are some travel tips on how to travel to Mauritius from Nigeria, mauritius is famous for its beautiful beaches but it’s also a great destination for hiking and climbing.
Visa

They do not presently have an embassy or consulate in Nigeria at the moment but citizens of Nigeria can visit Mauritius without obtaining a visa prior to their travel. A visa on arrival will be issued at the port of entry (airport) valid for two (2) weeks.

Important: all travellers to Mauritius require a valid recognized passport (valid for at least six months beyond the intended period of stay)

All persons going to Mauritius for purposes other than tourism, visit or business need to apply for a Visa/permit before undertaking any travel.
Note:

Any person who stays in Mauritius after the expiry of the period, for which he obtained a visa or entry permit as the case may be, shall commit an offence and shall be liable for prosecution by a Court of Law

Non-citizens travelling to Mauritius as tourists/visitors are not allowed to engage in any gainful activities or apply for extension of visa to follow studies/training courses.

Any person who wishes to seek employment or to engage in any gainful occupation in Mauritius will not be allowed to enter Mauritius unless he is the holder of valid residence permit and a work permit issued by the Mauritian Authorities.

Prospective students are advised to travel to Mauritius only after their application for study/training in Mauritius has been approved.
Non-Citizens coming to celebrate their marriage in Mauritius should comply with the requirements of Civil Status Act.
A non-citizen coming to get married to a Mauritian should fulfill the requirements under the Civil Status Act.

You will be required to show your valid hotel reservations and means of sustenance during the period of stay. Beware, they are also quick to deport using the next available flight and also they have good records of tourist as most hotels share travellers’ information with immigration.
When to travel

Mauritius is exceptionally hot from November to February so consider March/April when it’s warm but at least there are no mosquitoes J .
Hotel

A very good hotel goes for between N9, 000 – N10, 000 per night…you can get it for less if you can do away with some luxurious benefits

Ticket:-Airlines such as South African Airways, Emirates Airlines and Lufthansa can take you to the Island from Nigeria. Fares on the average are N200, 000 – N260, 000 depending on the airline and time of travel.

Food:-Mauritian cuisine is a mix of Indian, Chinese and Arabic, and like every other place, you can have meals both good and bad on the island. Don’t go home without trying a Mauritian spicy fish curry – all the smart hotels serve them (at a price). Look for somewhere patronised by locals and you won’t go far wrong.

General tips:-Make friends with the locals and invite them to come with you on your excursions (admission prices for tourists are also higher than they are for locals).

If you’re not hiring a car, don’t use taxis but go by bus (“tiptops”), which travel all over the island. They’re cheap as chips and offer a wealth of sights, smells and sounds. For the updated info and updates check ...... http://linksandtours.net/how-to-travel-to-mauritius-from-nigeria/
long process and very risky
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
officialJP:
bro which one do you recommend for me?
none on that list
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Ugosample(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
officialJP:

Thanks
no African countries?

You must be joking right?

hahaha
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Beautyaddy: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ugosample:

no African countries?

hahaha

Lol!...Why do you ask if he's joking?

Is it that hard for Nigerian passport holders to get visa-free Countries to travel to other than African Countries?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Saintp(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol
@OP,
You are very funny. You will go far *in Destalker's voice*
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Gabflex: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2019
vietnam now gives 90days free entry without visa.
that is you can actually goto vietnam and stay for max of 90days without having visa

2 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Ugosample(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Lol!...Why do you ask if he's joking?

Is it that hard for Nigerian passport holders to get visa-free Countries to travel to other than African Countries?

VERY HARD

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ugosample:

no African countries?

hahaha
to me going to other African countries is like staying in one spot
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by henrydadon(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
African rejecting other African countries..

Why can't the black man develop his own land first..

I'm Suspecting we are a cursed race.

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Fiji, Maldives Dominica, haiti

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Embassy In Nigeria / How To Pay For WES / How Can someone Get Dubai Visa From Nigeria Without Any Agent??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.