Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine (502 Views)

GTB Suspends International Transaction On Naira Cards / POS Fraud Transaction On My Account / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Good day Nairalanders, PLS Wat do l do.
Due to the faulty atm machine in my area, I decided to try the P.O.S guy in my area. I withdrew a sum of 25,000 but was debited twice for d same single transaction dat is making it 50k. Please Wat do I do right now to reverse this ? Any suggestions would be of great assistance to me.. cry
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by nifemi25(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Did you remember to collect the printed receipt from the p o s guy.... If yes you just have to take it to your bank first thing on Monday morning. Am sure it will be reversed.. Either you have the receipt of the transaction or not. Your bank is the best place to resolved this kind of issue.. Approach the customer care of your bank and am sure the money will be reverse.. Thank me later
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
nifemi25:
Did you remember to collect the printed receipt from the p o s guy.... If yes you just have to take it to your bank first thing on Monday morning. Am sure it will be reversed.. Either you have the receipt of the transaction or not. Your bank is the best place to resolved this kind of issue.. Approach the customer care of your bank and am sure the money will be reverse.. Thank me later

I Didn't collect the receipt. Was in a hurry.
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by GuestLog: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
POS is a scam in Nigeria especially First Bank, Ecobank & Diamond Access.

First Bank still has my N20k for over 2weeks now. I paid with POS & got debited but the Money didn't get to recipient.

If your money doesn't reverse in 24 hrs go-to the bank on Monday
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by rtdCivilservant: 12:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Ask the recipient if he or she was credited twice, if yes collect ur 25k from him. Case close, QED.

(1) (Reply)

Create A Clickbank Account Here In Nigeria / ... / Read This If You Have Work But Can't Find Anyone To Do It Because Of The Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.