Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church (1424 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by MGab25(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Today, we’ll be covering the story of the richest witchdoctor in Kenya who goes by the name ‘Annah Mutheu’.

Annah Mutheu is a Kenyan witchdoctor who lives a lavish lifestyle like the wife of a politician as she has a fleet of cars and often jets in and out of the country like a corporate high-flier.

A lot of witch-doctors are known for making people rich while they live in abject poverty, but that’s not the case with Annah Mutheu as she makes people rich and also live in riches herself.

According to Annah, she inherited the trade from her parents and she’s not afraid to flaunt her wealth.

We got a statement from her and it goes as thus; “Most people assume that witchdoctors are poor and lead miserable lives. That is not the case. I am a woman of means and my juju business has made me rich,”

Surprisingly, Annah revealed that the bible also helps her in healing her clients and she never misses church on Sundays.

Annah Mutheu is 35 years old and she’s a mother of 3 and prefers to be called “Boss Lady”.

She also revealed that she invested a lot of money in her house and looks and it has gone a long way in attracting more clients to her. She has a swimming pool and some posh cars in her compound.

There has never been a no-activity day for her as she has a lot of clients streaming in on a daily to be attended to and others waiting patiently for her to be free, and according to her, she got wealthy through the businesses she runs and not through her charms.

When asked how much she’s worth, she said; “My properties are countless since I also invest in real estate within the country. I have three lorries, three public service vehicles, three personal cars, a petrol station and plots in Nakuru, Nairobi, Mombasa, Malindi and here in Tala.”

“Most witchdoctors live in dirty a place, which is a turn-off. I decided to do my business differently. Clients are always streaming in seeking my services. You see, if you make them feel comfortable, they will always come back,” she added that; “For example, a sofa set which is in the room where I treat my clients is worth Sh350,000 (1.2 Million Naira). The room has more than one set. “In a day, the minimum number of clients I receive is between 60 and 80.” And she charges each Sh1,000 (3,500 Naira)‘ consultation fee’ and none of her clients has gone back without their problems being solved by her.

Having at least 60 clients means she rakes in Sh60,000 (211,000 Naira) a day from ‘consultation fee’ alone, which totals to Sh1.8 million a month. Her clients range from politicians, businessmen to corporate bigwigs.

Annah Mutheu went further to reveal that she heals people outside the country as she only needs their picture on WhatsApp and from there she can tell the client his/her problem and go further to heal him/her.

Her final statement was; “My mother told me how to trade and she also told me that I can because when I was born, the spirit of witching was inside me. I have no regrets,”

Read More Here- https://www.entgist.xyz/meet-kenyan-richest-witchdoctor-who-never-misses-church/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44
Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by MGab25(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked Lol! This Witchdoctor go dey live Hushpuppi Kinda life oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by KELVINXY: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Rich and powerful but lacks nice physique..... Guess u can't have everything..grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by AllenSpencer: 1:58am On Nov 17, 2019
What the missionaries successfully did was brainwashing Africans that their religions are of the devil

Even The priest of Ogun, Sango, Osun, Obatala e.t.c always pray to Eledumare regularly than what we call pastors and bishops today.

They told you your own Ogun is demonic and gave you their own Jesus from Middle East

How can lots be the biggest fools.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by YungMillionaire: 2:45am On Nov 17, 2019
I am not religious BUT if I decide to be religious I will go to the mosque of Friday, go to Sango/Obatala shrines on Saturday and go to the church on Sunday.
Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by Hypnotise: 3:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Her interaction with clients involves hypnosis

Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by fidelmarshal199: 5:44am On Nov 17, 2019
embarassed
Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 17, 2019
I have only one word to describe this Christian witch-doctor here: Confused.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 17, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I am not religious BUT if I decide to be religious I will go to the mosque of Friday, go to Sango/Obatala shrines on Saturday and go to the church on Sunday.

I have a simple solution for you. All you have to do is establish a syncretic religious sect of your own encompassing African traditional worship, Islam and Christianity. Then call it the Yungmillionaires' order. All 3 in 1. Problem solved. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by tolugar: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2019
And our own resident witches aKA Village people are busy looking for who to kill and ruin their career at the same time.

I hope the upcoming conference will address their wickedness

Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by judedwriter(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2019
What a wicked world we live in! She ain't even ashamed to profess openly her diabolical biz.
Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by MGab25(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by OkCornel(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2019
“Church” don suffer. Chai
Re: Meet The Rich Witchdoctor Who Never Misses Church by MGab25(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Can A Christian Drink Alcohol ?? / Associating Others With Allah SWT (shirk) / A Challenge For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.