Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) (58226 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Sexy Photos / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by bass7: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
kingola87:
Which one is #hoeboss again undecided undecided
Abi she's telling us that she be oga for the farm tools.

House of Empress (HOE ), I think she designs and make cloths.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by johbara: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
40 and still showing sensitive body parts....when you should be mentoring young girls..so wats are you selling to the next generation. #Nudity ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
She for kuku go complete nude so we go know say she be fine wine @40...Auntie Ode
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Wizywiz(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2019
kaziblake:
She is married dumbo!
she is not the pix u saw in february was from a movie scene...dont get it twisted

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by KanuSE: 12:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Eryckah:
She's someone's wife oh

Who's the husband?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2019
She looks good at 40.
I love the way females in nigeria are going solo and being bold at it.
I hope she has a child hidden somewhere.
In this bobrisky era, all a female needs is money and kids.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Trueyarn(m): 1:37am On Nov 18, 2019
I saw a harshtag #hoeboss... LovePeddler is the word, hoe is how it's pronounced. Oga Madam reppin wella, married at forty with a cleavage baring picture?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by magicminister: 1:38am On Nov 18, 2019
angelEmade:
My husband must have
flavour's 6packs ,
wizkid's red lips ,
Iyanya's muscles,
Dangote's riches ,
Davido's dimple
& Ramsy Noah's colour
That is how sister Monica clocked 40 without a husband !!!

With your myopic mind set, there’s no way you can achieve your fullest potential. That I can guarantee you.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Trueyarn(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2019
I wrote wh0re not love peddler...
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by davidluv(m): 2:01am On Nov 18, 2019
Mrs Timaya....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 2:58am On Nov 18, 2019
hollowpot15684:

A female shaming another female.
some of this people are guys hiding under female monikers ,don't be deceived.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by TheBestSide: 5:17am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Menopause is finally here

No husband, No child

Na life be this!

She should go Linda Ikeji route? LOOK FOR A RICH MARRIED MAN TO IMPREGNATE HER
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by omohlexy: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Still single at 40? Go for deliverance. Incubus is the cause.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by realvikash: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2019
kaziblake:
She is married dumbo!
Sssh she isn't, that pic was shot on movie set which she confirmed

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Femeto: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Timaya ti ba be je. 40 years.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Merimental(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Menopause is finally here

No husband, No child

Na life be this!

She should go Linda Ikeji route? LOOK FOR A RICH MARRIED MAN TO IMPREGNATE HER

Mis-informing is quite a boring hobby.

u have been corrected by some nairalanders dat she is married. quick to post without researching.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by havenz(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Marriage and Husband house no be for all, make una free her it's her life, Happy Birthday Dear.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by henrypsexy(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Hbd my girlfriend
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Progress62(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2019
DCmonster:
Married to you or your brother?
Allow God to use u bro
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Tarabye: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Gistring:
Nollywood actress Empress Njamah celebrates her 40th birthday with cleavage baring outfit. Gistmore reports

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/B48jv2tB_vy

Empress Njamah is a Nigerian actress. In 2012, she was nominated for best supporting actress at the Africa Movie Academy Awards, but lost out to Terry Pheto.

What I'll give to taste those oily laps
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Husband to be at 40? shocked shocked shocked
Bedmate to be you should be saying
is still not late for her bro
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tarabye:

Delete your mind off Dominique, there's no way things will work out the earlier the better for you, put down somethings into consideration
She's older than you, I can bet it her moniker justified that
Your religion is different from hers
She's married already with kids
So go get a life
Chei see packaging of breasts.

dominique can you see what I always tell you?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by angelEmade: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2019
magicminister:

With your myopic mind set, there’s no way you can achieve your fullest potential. That I can guarantee you.
if you are your mother's only child...she is still barren.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Amstupid:
D dog self dey pity her blinking future in d second pic cry
Olosho with dangote breast angry
she's married.why are you so pained?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by etrange: 2:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Amstupid:
D dog self dey pity her blinking future in d second pic cry
Olosho with dangote breast angry

Why do you people just insulting women for no reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.