Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times (69006 Views)

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre / Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by chloride6: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2019
hotwax:
As a data scientist...this result is not possible. What is going on with my country? Whoever want to win should do with sense...

Stop disgracing us as a nation
It is possible it is just improbable
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2019
jumper524:
Kogi and their tribal voting pattern, right now i Pray bello wins let their brain reset fulltime..
no mind dem because dey no dey think.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by ddippset(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u being paid to defend apc?

In Yahaya bello's LGA, Registered voters is 131k and total accredited votes us 114k That's about 90% turn out, it's impossible in Nigeria. Check other results, the turn out number is usually 30-35 percent of total registered voters.

Can you go before a Judge and tell him 90 percent turn is not possible?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by sholatech(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Cassim33:
Total
APC=199091
PDP=53749
Others=I will not west my time.

This is not a big gap for the PDP candidate if his people turnout for him as well. He can clear this easily from Dekina LG and Ankpa LG.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by hotwax: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2019
ArmedRobber:
say hi to
Obio-Akpor LGA (Gov Wike’s LGA)

AAC 7,495
PDP 281,164

Democracy wasn't in danger here .

Don't bring me in ur politician madness...I said whoever want to rig should rig with sense..these data are not realistic...

Apc or pdp dem don mortgage the life of ur children...we now have debt running to trillions...who will pay? Na our children na...

Abi the hardship we are facing in this country only affect pdp supporters?

Dey support this foolishness dey go

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Glycosunde: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Wetin concern me, las las na kogites go suffer am for d next 4years

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by hotwax: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Glycosunde:

Exactly...
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Lionnewman(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Are those actually the results of yesterday's Guber election in my own kogi state
If YES, then Kogi is on fire!

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by teehazzy(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2019
akdjr:
Any Ebira speaking local government in kogi will surely be won by APC that I know for sure. Cos this is the first time they are having their son as Governor and they will definitely want him to complete his 8years.

To suffer, right?
Just cuz he's an Ebira and one of them means they have to go through pain?

Alaye, sense is far from you

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by teehazzy(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2019
hotwax:

Don't bring me in ur politician madness...I said whoever want to rig should rig with sense..these data are not realistic...

Apc or pdp dem don mortgage the life of ur children...we now have debt running to trillions...who will pay? Na our children na...

Abi the hardship we are facing in this country only affect pdp supporters?

Dey support this foolishness dey go

This cycle of bullshit will never end in Nigeria, with this kind of backward and repressive mindset of people like this.

Let him keep on justifying iranu

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Doyin2(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2019
kenny5811:
in kogi state, elections ar not won in okene.. wait until results from igala land (Ankpa, Dekina, Ay, Idah, Olamaboro, Ofu etc) starts fallin out.... bello has no option bt to win big in okene.

APC won Olamaboro.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by teehazzy(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2019
MrBONE2:

Its quite hard for me to say I HATE a fellow human but Bello is by far, so easy and convenient to hate.

The Bible says " the heart of man is desperately wicked " which also means ' the heart of Yahaya Bello is desperately wicked ' as far as I'm concerned.

Satan sef go tuale for this son of a gun
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by akdjr(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2019
So you think PDP will do magic and make them rich abi? I am not supporting incompetent government but to think that PDP will turn Kogi to Paradise is not adding up.
teehazzy:

To suffer, right?
Just cuz he's an Ebira and one of them means they have to go through pain?

Alaye, sense is far from you

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Vatod(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2019
I wonder why people are still voting in this country!!! This nation we move forward if we can just forget about all this thief’s and find something doing with our tangible time

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by grandstar(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2019
tayebest:
I'm just laughing like a Mad man here grin Oboy, see margin shocked grin

This one totally weak me ooo grin

Even Saddam Hussein will be impressed

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Mekusstriker(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2019
So Kogians are this stupid and blind?

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by teehazzy(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2019
akdjr:
So you think PDP will do magic and make them rich abi? I am not supporting incompetent government but to think that PDP will turn Kogi to Paradise is not adding up.

Bro, it does not have to add to you. Generally, everything and everywhere is a hot mess but do you want to justify Bello winning this election just because his Ebira want him back to continue inflicting pain and suffering on them?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Sikay19(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Mekusstriker:
As much as i want PDP to win this election. It is totally not civil by saying KOGIs are stupid. The last time i checked there is a freedom of choice. Be guided!

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by teehazzy(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Mekusstriker:

They are not stupid. This is massive RIGGING at it's height

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by LegoxMetahuman: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
How one person go skore 112k d oda no even gada reach 2h ? Haba ... Nsutor mkpo

habiham:
I wonder ooo

wike will answer this grin

gurunlocker:

Can you people be reasonable for once and stop saying it doesn't favor one party?

Does that result make any sense to you? Is this how we will be going as a country in every election? Getting so desperate for power and continuous rigging? Look beyond party and talk about something that will make the country great!!!
wike winning 300k - 200 in his stronghold despite fighting amaechi made sense right?

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Temptee101(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Nigeria is finished, this has gone beyond rigging

Spits
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Doyin2(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Glycosunde:

So if PDP wins,they will not suffer, abi?

Clown!

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by bongo4real(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Rigging and Rigging, INEC and APC no get joy at all

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by akdjr(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2019
No I don't support incompetent Governor but PDP is not an option either. quote author=teehazzy post=84102757]

Bro, it does not have to add to you. Generally, everything and everywhere is a hot mess but do you want to justify Bello winning this election just because his Ebira want him back to continue inflicting pain and suffering on them?[/quote]
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by Sonoyom(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2019
ArmedRobber:
Bello is learning where wike dey

AAC 7,495
PDP 281,164

This one is a victory for democracy while yeye Bello is danger for democracy
He should also learn prompt payment of salaries and not just rigging. Moreover na only Ameachi wen sabi AAC for Rivers State.

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by jnat: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Mekusstriker:

This here is certainly not the will of the people of Kogi State. Bro,our votes does not count in this country. The highest rigger always win.

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by bluecircle470: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Mynd44:
This election results look weird. Some of these numbers look implausible.

Las Las, everybody will go to court and fight it out

And you will still continue to wail after the court process
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by ArmedRobber: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Sonoyom:

He should also learn prompt payment of salaries and not just rigging. Moreover na only Ameachi wen sabi AAC for Rivers State.
he will learn don't worry. At least he inherited 6months from ex pdp gov wada now it has been reduced to 4months. tell us when will ikpeazu and wheel barrow governor in Benue clear their backlogs and deliver a single infrastructural project in their respective states

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by hgnbello(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Dats Bello home town..

His strong hold..

U shouldn't expect anything dan that.

Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by airminem(f): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Its unfortunate it all came to this from my point
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by livebyday(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
This rigging has even past the Next Level we voted for.

God bless APC

At other parties will learn a lesson from this.

Never allow Igbos support you else you will fail woefully
You left the topic and went tribal
Tribal bashing ,Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times by ArmedRobber: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
even wike can achieve over 250k votes in his own local govt why can't Bello do 112k

AAC 7,495
PDP 281,164

Remember this one is victory for democracy while Bello own democracy is in danger

Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon