Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

"This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize (3978 Views)

Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by fergie1989(f): 4:25am On Nov 17, 2019
South African Rapper, AKA has questioned Burna Boy's unwillingness to apologize to South Africans over the Xenophobic attacks that took place in South Africa.

AKA has come out to "advice" Burna Boy not to politicize the issue especially with the involvement of opposition political leader, Julius Malema.

Here are the words of AKA:

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/this-will-not-end-well-aka-reacts-to.html

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by fergie1989(f): 4:26am On Nov 17, 2019

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by fergie1989(f): 4:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by AllenSpencer: 4:39am On Nov 17, 2019
AKA should arrange for Burna's assassination in South Africa

Which definitly will bring about AKA's death in months time

This Nigga's need to take the entertainment off stage like The East and West side days of Tupac and Biggie.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Pmtvng: 4:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Dis guy sef
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by simplemach(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Just call me when this is pushed forward.

For now, let me go and pick some calls for South Africa (for those wen know)
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by OKorowanta: 5:35am On Nov 17, 2019
I fear for Burna o!
Dis South Africa guys dem stubborn finish o!
Shebi he's going to perform in front of dem?
How much is the money dat he's going there to risk his life?
Put ego aside and boycott this fvcking concert in dat fvcking country!
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by YungMillionaire: 5:48am On Nov 17, 2019
AKA is planning AKA's funeral. If you know you know. Burna go and do your thing. NOTHING (I repeat NOTHING) dey happen.

1 Like

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Minjim: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2019
This dude is just running his mouth.
He can do nothing

2 Likes

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2019
What kind of stupid name is this sef?
AKA?
AKA what?

2 Likes

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by exstreve: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2019
To be honest I really don't want blame AKA

I blame Burna boy. Despite being his die hard fan, I see no reason why he should go back to SA after ranting like a mad man on social media

4 Likes

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Bossontop(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2019
This AKA is just trying to be popular to burnaboy level but burnaboy is not even replying him if burna boy reply s him he might get popular
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
AKA please go and rest ain't you tired of looking stupid? mtcheew
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Aidejay(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm! I can't wait to be president
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by maxiflexy(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2019
AKA should realise that of anything happen to Burna boy while in South Africa, he will be held accountable right there in his own country.

be warned.

Egede boys no de make too much noise

2 Likes

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Amstupid(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Who da fuuuuuk is *AKA*

Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by jendhorlee(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2019
nothing go happen abeg
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by AuroraB(f): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2019
exstreve:
To be honest I really don't want blame AKA

I blame Burna boy. Despite being his die hard fan, I see no reason why he should go back to SA after ranting like a mad man on social media
Don't mind him. Thought he got honor sad
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by whatis1god(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=fergie1989 post=84097675] shocked

Read More Here>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/this-will-not-end-well-aka-reacts-to.html[/oquote]

Beautiful you
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by prinsam30: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
I will advise burnaboy not to go for that useless show ooo, before dem go gada him body for bodybag
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Goke101(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
This AKA won’t let go
Make Burna no go dey show gangster for SA O
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
How many times did AKA apologized to Nigerians regardin d killings & distruction of properties owned by Nigerians in S.A?
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Slimdada(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
maxiflexy:
AKA should realise that of anything happen to Burna boy while in South Africa, he will be held accountable right there in his own country.

be warned.

Egede boys no de make too much noise

How far

Burna na axe man?
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by Teaser4(m): 1:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Aka is whinning...... He should be in the studio recording..
Re: "This Will Not End Well!" - AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Refusal To Apologize by SnooWiz: 4:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Y’all Would Have To Kill Me, Nothing Would Stop Me From Coming To South Africa – Burna Boy

https://www.xtrablack.com/update/yall-would-have-to-kill-me-nothing-would-stop-me-from-coming-to-south-africa-burna-boy/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Release's Ludo Which Includes Her Pictures / Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show / "I Make $1.2m On Onlyfans Monthly Selling Bathwater And Used Condoms To Fans"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.