Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer (279 Views)

Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Rise Above Your Troubles. / Coming Out Of Your Troubles Mp3 By Pst David Olusegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2019
REASON FOR ALL YOUR TROUBLES!

Who are you? Your identity is the question your troubles and endless problems are asking you right there, asked yesterday, will ask today and keep pinking you until CHRIST JESUS comes to dissolve the physical world and setup his father's kingdom visibly for every eyes to see. Amen.

What is the answer? Do you got any? Your challenges will keep asking you,

When your answer is positive, they ask again until you will have to send them out. Amen.

Shout at them? Not so fast, you really have to submit your whole life to the true authority. God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS first of all.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. And then Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Amen

There is never a world without a ruler and authority. Even time has a ruler, not to talk about a big mass as massive as earth.

Someone has to be in charge. find out who is in charge for the rest of your own soul and the next thing is, is he really the right person? is He the good shepherd? can He help you fight these traitors? These challenges and torments?

When you really have tasted, and found out that Jesus is Lord... and then, for ever get submitted yourself, Your decision to God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS
And then keep Resisting your troubles when they come, and they will fleeing until our time on earth is over! Amen

As simple and tried and true as this is, there are endless books on how to, how to overcome challenges, deceiving many and being deceived until the time of times..

Your spirit, your heart has the answer. Guild it with all diligence for out of it proceed the issue of life. Amen.

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

You‘re the Child of the Creator. His Spirit dwells in you for ever more. Amen..

Cast out the Devil and you‘ll be heard. Call that Name King JESUS CHRIST, who has brought heaven to earth. He brought the kingdom of heaven here, on earth. Right now there are men with eternal life dwelling in their hearts

How can you explain a mortal man rejoicing in the midst of troubles, job once said while he was suffering out of ignorance, that.....

Job 5:7 Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.

And then the Lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS rebuked him, he was asked several witty inventions questions, he couldn't give an answer.... He was already trembling and begging for mercy, he said to the voice of God Almighty " I have heard of you in my ears and have read about you, now my eyes see you. Amen.

Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? 38:9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it, 38:10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors, 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

38:12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

38:14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

38:15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

38:16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

38:17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

38:18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

38:19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof, 38:20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

38:21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, 38:23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

38:24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

38:25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder; 38:26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man; 38:27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

38:28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

38:29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

38:30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

38:32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

38:33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

38:34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?

38:35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are? 38:36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?

38:37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven, 38:38 When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?

38:39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions, 38:40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?

38:41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

That is madness.but you know he just find out that the solution to all his nagging persistant crises is the joy of his Lord. He is the ever present help in time of trouble.

Rejoice and I say it again to you rejoice for your heavenly Father makes all things beautiful in its season.

If you are His. If not I warn you troubles plentiful, and will swallow you up and everything you think you got.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2019
This sort of incoherent and seemingly confident posts/comments aimed at people who are already disposed to believing nonsensical talks is what made me leave this section for a very long time.
Re: See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2019
ScepticalPyrrho:
This sort of incoherent and seemingly confident posts/comments aimed at people who are already disposed to believing nonsensical talks is what made me leave this section for a very long time.

Or your mind is incoherent and seemingly confident that there is no God Almighty

When you have known you will know.

Keep trying
Re: See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Or your mind is incoherent and seemingly confident that there is no God Almighty

Keep trying
As long as you haven't proven your god exists, I'll confidently point out your incoherencies, not for your benefit but for someone who might have been easily decieved into thinking you are making any sense.
Re: See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2019
ScepticalPyrrho:

As long as you haven't proven your god exists, I'll confidently point out your incoherencies, not for your benefit but for someone who might have been easily decieved into thinking you are making any sense.

Nonow, you need light. You are in the dark. You don't know your way. Just submit first and All other things will be added to you.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer by orisa37: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Keep trying
Re: See The Reason For All Your Troubles And The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Sure

(1) (Reply)

US-Based Professor’s Kidnap: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Organises Prayer / Warri Based Prophet Throws Money In The Air During Church Service (video) / Primate Ayodele’s Prophecy On House Of Rep Member Death, Kara Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.