Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures (957 Views)

Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / 'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Guess How Much This Beautiful Christmas Dresses Are Being Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures by femeritus: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2019
At times, I wonder what some online stores are actually selling, the body parts or the items.

Please check the pictures below and tell us your impression.

Re: When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures by blackpanthar: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Today is SUNDAY, only a die-hard pervert will SEE THESE AND BE THINKING OF THE WRONG THINGS FOR SALE.

Abeg go to church
Re: When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures by femeritus: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2019
I can see your reasoning is very low. And wait a minute child of God, why are you not in church yourself, if you are what you claim. You are actually the one thinking about the wrong thing. Hypocrites everywhere. By their fruits you will know them.
blackpanthar:
Today is SUNDAY, only a die-hard pervert will SEE THESE AND BE THINKING OF THE WRONG THINGS FOR SALE.

Abeg go to church
Re: When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures by blackpanthar: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2019
femeritus:
I can see your reasoning is very low. And wait a minute child of God, why are you not in church yourself, if you are what you claim. You are actually the one thinking about the wrong thing. Hypocrites everywhere. By their fruits you will know them.

so am in IKEJA traffic, and it makes me an HYPOCRITE, your thread is dead.

can you imagine, I corrected your notion and you are here making noise.
Re: When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures by femeritus: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
If you're in traffic and you're heading for church, you should be reading your Bible, not burying your head in Nairaland Fashion. It's your type that dress in a provocative/sultry manner to church, do all manner of evil things and come here proving holier than thou. You're the real pervert.
blackpanthar:

so am in IKEJA traffic, and it makes me an HYPOCRITE, your thread is dead.

can you imagine, I corrected your notion and you are here making noise.
Re: When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures by bewla(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures by blackpanthar: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
pharisee
you will be saying what you do not know
femeritus:
If you're in traffic and you're heading for church, you should be reading your Bible, not burying your head in Nairaland Fashion. It's your type that dress in a provocative/sultry manner to church, do all manner of evil things and come here proving holier than thou. You're the real pervert.
Re: When You're Confused About What Is Being Sold - Pictures by Kennif: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
femeritus:
At times, I wonder what some online stores are actually selling, the body parts or the items.

Please check the pictures below and tell us your impression.
femeritus I saw in a post of yours that Mimilogistic failed to send some goods to you.Is it true? Did you evwntually settle that case with them?

(1) (Reply)

Naija @ 50 T-shirt / Ear Piercing? / Face Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.