Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results (66642 Views)

Final Collation From PDP Situation Room / Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by nlPoster: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

Amen to @Netpro cheesy cheesy

May your mother die without receiving her pensions

Stick to topic, dont be displaying witchcraft and wickedness using politics as an excuse.

Not every Nigerian is a civil servant or entitled to pensions. Why didn't you mention his father?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Alanchewo: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
He knows the boys have delivered
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by wizkidblogger(f): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
realstars:
Is he caching cold :'? Or calming his blood pressure!
Well it seems he is cool,
You can see the above as cool and see below as intensional mistake

what's the mistake? I don't get it pls
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Jaapu: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Awesomeking:
if u are not a civil servant from kogi state please shut up,u dont know the pain that people go through here

If you are not a civil servant go and kill yourself
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Hostingserver(f): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
payperpost:
he married two wives, that's women empowerment!
he also send convoy to abuja to bring a guy that insulted him on face book and the guy was brought to kogi and beaten blue black, thats promoting positive image of the state, hehehehe! do you want more?

lols....U are just being sarcastic jor.
That's an achievement anyway,but a shameful one.
My state deserves better.
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by vineyardfarms: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Born2Breed:
10billion + federal might can win any state election.
YES YES YES
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hostingserver:

lols....U are just being sarcastic jor.
That's an achievement anyway,but a shameful one.
My state deserves better.

we have decided to start helping you people to foolishly stand behind him because it appeared you people are blind , how will any sane people retain a total failure in power?
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by DexterousOne(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
nlPoster:

Stick to topic, dont be displaying witchcraft and wickedness using politics as an excuse.

Not every Nigerian is a civil servant entitled to pensions. Why didn't you mention his father?

I mentioned his mother because the fool he is supporting (making reference to netpro supporting Bello) has owed so many who are dying in hunger

His misrule has caused so many pains and suffering

So if he is supporting Bello
He should suffer what they are suffering

Dasall
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by AllenSpencer: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
MrHistorian:
I hereby proclaim Yahaya Bello as the "baddest" "madass" politician in Nigeria.

When it comes to rigging, you just have to hand it to him.

In all sincerity, I do not blame him. He only leveraged on the already decayed electoral system PDP had taken advantage of over the years.

Once again, Congratulations to Yahaya Bello. grin

100/100
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by seunfape(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
realstars:
Is he caching cold :'? Or calming his blood pressure!
Well it seems he is cool,
You can see the above as cool and see below as intensional mistake
iya yi oja rara .
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by webngnews: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by cardoctor(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
That tea must contain something.
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by eendy(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sirnioking:
Apart from Rivers State!!
Its even harder to win Delta state
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Hostingserver(f): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
payperpost:

we have decided to start helping you people to foolishly stand behind him because it appeared you people are blind , how will any sane people retain a total failure in power?

Hmmmm....It's only kogites that understand what's happening in Kogi state.
The ebiras do not want the power to return back to the igalas because of past experiences, but really I don't think that Beast called Yahaya Bello should be voted in for any reason, not even by his kinsmen.

Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by midnighter(f): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
greatbrian:

Are you serious

Yes, Im serious. Do you know that if you stay at Enugu, every day you will be hearing news of suicide from Kogi because of bad condition caused by Bello? That guy is totally useless as far as Im concerned.

So who is the governor now? Im watching Channels TV but im confused
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hostingserver:

Hmmmm....It's only kogites that understand what's happening in Kogi state.
The ebiras do not want the power to return back to the igalas because of past experiences, but really I don't think that Beast called Yahaya Bello should be voted in for any reason, not even by his kinsmen.
. that's tribal sentiment
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by greatbrian(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, Im serious. Do you know that if you stay at Enugu, every day you will be hearing of news of suicide from Kogi because of bad condition caused by the Bello? That guy is totally useless as far as Im concerned.

So who is the governor now? Im watching Channels TV but im confused

He won again swthrt. The people you are pitying clearly ain't tired of the self inflicted suffering.
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by midnighter(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
greatbrian:
He won again swthrt. The people you are pitying clearly ain't tired of the self inflicted suffering.

Hm! na dem sabi
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Hostingserver(f): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
payperpost:
. that's tribal sentiment

That na their own palaver sef....
If they like they can decide to vote for a goat after collecting small small change that will not put two meal on their table.
I will just keep praying for Kogi from this end.... and U Sir, continue to enjoy Ur state and pray for us too if you can.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by netpro(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

I mentioned his mother because the fool he is supporting (making reference to netpro supporting Bello) has owed so many who are dying in hunger

Dasall

Another lost but found muumu.

In your mind, dragging people's mothers into a simple political discussion is a sign of wisdom?

I shame for you bro.
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by ocelot2006(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
payperpost:

yes even private companies dey owe salary and so? those people can die, not his business, government can not employ everybody

Lord have mercy on Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Agugbadin: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Another four years of suffering
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Bizibi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
netpro:
When you know the people trust your leadership, you campaign with ease.

Don't mind the hypocrites that supported Kerosene. They are just jealous and shading crocodile tears.

This is an opportunity for Bello to do better.

Wada is flushing his money down the drain in the name of campaign.
smh
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Wetlands22: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Born2Breed:
10billion + federal might can win any state election.
God bless you
I've said this times and times over
Just that two factors can deliver any state in Nigeria
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by kingsmaila(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
What happened to Prince Audu is Inevitable so he should fear his own day and fear God. We will surely be accountable for our actions in here after.
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by einsteine(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mnewton:
Karma is a bitch. Lets wait and see how it goes! Whatsoever a man soweth, same he shall reap.. Time shall tell

Poor people deceive themselves with this.

No Karma.
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by einsteine(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
kingsmaila:
What happened to Prince Audu is Inevitable so he should fear his own day and fear God. We will surely be accountable for our actions in here after.

What happened to Prince Audu?
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by nlPoster: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
DexterousOne:

Dasall

You are wrong and should repent from witchcraft.

His mother's pension is irrelevant to the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by DexterousOne(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
nlPoster:

You are wrong and should repent from witchcraft.

His mother's pension is irrelevant to the discussion.

But the pensions and salaries of the people the stupid guy he is supporting has squandered is not relevant too right?

He is supporting a wicked man, and the fruits of such wickedness must visit his house

God is watchin him

See your mouth like witchcraft
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by Mnewton(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
einsteine:

Poor people deceive themselves with this.

No Karma.
Hmmm, are you for real? Your response on this is a clear indication that you are suffering from physical, mental,physiological,moral and spiritual poverty.
Karma is a universal principle and only a dunce like you would be ignorant of such reality due to your mental and spiritual incapacitation. 'my people suffer for they lack knowledge'
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by nlPoster: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
DexterousOne:

But the pensions and salaries of the people the stupid guy he is supporting has squandered is not relevant too right?

I am supporting a wicked man, and the fruits of such wickedness must visit ny house

God is watchin him

See my mouth like witchcraft

Take to correction!

First, how do either of you know the mother in question has a pension? What if she doesn't?

Secondly, why did you not utter the same witchcraft for his father? Why specify "mother's pension"?

Thirdly, how does praying his mother dies before receiving her pension (witchcraft), pay the pensions of those waiting to receive it? Bush behaviour.

Fourth, do you know how to make your representatives aware of your fake so-called concern about the pension situation or whatever it is you say you are ranting about that's making you greedy for other people's pension?

Fifth, what efforts have you made to reach out to the people suffering from lack of pension to assist them?

Sixth, repent from witchcraft!
Re: Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results by einsteine(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mnewton:

Hmmm, are you for real? Your response on this is a clear indication that you are suffering from physical, mental,physiological,moral and spiritual poverty.
Karma is a universal principle and only a dunce like you would be ignorant of such reality due to your mental and spiritual incapacitation. 'my people suffer for they lack knowledge'

You are the idiot here. I wouldn't want to waste my time explaining the specifics of your stupidity so I would just let this pass.

Keep wallowing in your cauldron of idiocy awaiting karma that will never come. The same people who were buying and enslaving West Africans also have better lives than the people they enslaved and yet one idiot is consoling himself that karma is a universal principle. What an ignoramus you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.