Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Working With God, Trusting His Process - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Working With God, Trusting His Process (184 Views)

Trusting That God Is Fully In Control.. Ignorance Or Arrogance? / Prayer Points On Today's Open : Tithing Is Trusting / 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working With God, Trusting His Process by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sometimes, we pray, and it seems like the answers are not coming fast, or God gives us something lower than our expectations.

Trusting God’s process is one of the things we should learn to do as Christians. He knows what we want and will surely work to give us an expected end.

For every decision He makes concerning our lives, He wants everything to be perfect. And so, He does everything carefully.

Here is a Bible verse that will show you the thoughtfulness of God:

Exodus 23: 28-30

And I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite from before you.

I will not drive them out in a year, lest the land become desolate, and the beasts of the field become too numerous for you.

Little by little, I will drive them out before you, until you’ve increased, and you inherit the land.

Do you see how God can be deliberate and calculative? Everything He does has a reason.

There is a reason why you’ve not gotten that big money or job. It may be you have the spirit of pride and until God works on that pride and you comply, nothing for you. It may be the spirit of greed and God doesn’t want you to end up in prison for fraud.

There is a reason why you haven’t gotten that husband yet. It may be because you have an infection that could disrupt your reproductive organs, and God is working to clear it.

God loves you, and is working out the best for you, only believe!

The bottom line is, pray without ceasing, and leave it to God to do His will. He is too awesome to disappoint.

Yes, there are times you feel depressed and downcast because it seems no answer is coming. It’s normal, you’re human. But don’t stay depressed for too long.

Go back to God, commit your ways to Him, trust in His will, and He will surprise you when you least expect it. You won’t even know He has answered because He is not a loud and boastful God. He is ever gentle.

Psalm 18:35

You have given me the shield of my salvation: and your right hand has held me up, and your gentleness hath made me great.

Matthew 11:28-30

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 Kings 19:11-12

And He said, “Go forth and stand on the mount before the Lord.”

And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore the mountains and broke in pieces the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind.

And after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. And after the earthquake, a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire.

And after the fire, a still small voice.

The storms happening in your life, are only precedents to the manifestation of the works of God. Hold on and wait for that still small voice to quiet the storm.

Have a lovely week you all and remain blessed!
Re: Working With God, Trusting His Process by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
It’s a long read, but you’ll be happy you read it.

(1) (Reply)

The Profit Of Godliness / Register For Free / "The Silver Trumpets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.