Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Participate In Michael Jackson Musical Video Shoot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Participate In Michael Jackson Musical Video Shoot (560 Views)

Iyanya's le Kwa Ukwu Video-Shoot (Photos) / Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Participate In Michael Jackson Musical Video Shoot by footreja: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
This is to invite Michael Jackson fans (Nigerians), to honour the King of Pop in his Single video shoot coming up in Los Angeles. The Single (Hold My Hand) was a duet done with Hip hop star, Akon. It leaked on to the internet in 2008 as unfinished song. Now it has been completed and released on November 16, 2010.

Below is the request made by the organisers:

Michael Jackson News
November 18, 2010
Casting Call for the “Hold My Hand” Music Video!

We are excited to give fans the opportunity to be a part of the video for Michael’s latest hit, "HOLD MY HAND," filming this Saturday, November 20th in Tustin, CA (approximately 35 miles south of Los Angeles). We are looking for his fans of all ages who want to be a part of this iconic event.

There is no pay, but it will be a fun and celebratory video honoring Michael Jackson's legacy. You will get to freestyle dance and enjoy the song. The time we would need everyone is approximately 12P-5P. Unfortunately, we have to put a cap on the number of extras who will be able to participate, so please reply as soon as you know you can participate.

The email address to respond to is:
mjacksonakon@gmail.com

Include your full name and a telephone number so we can reach you. Important note: Because there is a chance of rain on Saturday, we may need to change the shoot day to either Sunday November 21 or Monday November 22. In your email, please let us know which dates you are available. Thank you!

Source : http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/casting-call-%E2%80%9Chold-my-hand%E2%80%9D-music-video

I hope to see my Nigerian brothers and sisters on the video when it's out.

(1) (Reply)

1 / No Longer Un'darey'ted, Crowned King, Double Dare Next! / Watch "ba Ni Kidi" Video Teaser By Darey Art Alade: Very Fresh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.