Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

She Looks Like Olamide” – Fans Tell Maria Okan As She Shares First Full Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Looks Like Olamide” – Fans Tell Maria Okan As She Shares First Full Photos (390 Views)

Cuteness Overload! Banky W And Adesua Etomi Shares First Photos Of Their Son / Full Photos And Videos Of Burnt Kubwa Village Market / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Looks Like Olamide” – Fans Tell Maria Okan As She Shares First Full Photos by naijazee(f): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Maria Okan, a former On Air Personality with Beat FM who had a baby girl recently in far away in the United Kingdom, has shown the baby’s real face.

And her fans and followers on Instagram are saying the baby looks just like the baby daddy, rapper, Olamide.

The excited new mum had written, “This is the real her. Always smiling and talking… non-stop noise � She was shy yesterday LOL. This is why I didn’t want to post her on IG, because momma won’t be able to stop � Gotta go now, can’t post anymore or else her grandma will come for my neck!Oh and I like her clothes slightly big. It’s easier to get the kid in and out. Before it was like a dance routine just to get her out them clothes!”

It would be recalled that some months ago, rumours concerning the pregnancy of Maria Okan and her relationship with the YBNL boss began to gain a lot of momentum.
Then a good friend of Maria confided in Pulse and opened up on how her love affair with Olamide began, ended as well as how they are both ready to co-parent.

https://www.naijazee.com/2019/11/she-looks-like-olamide-fans-tell-maria.html?m=1

Re: She Looks Like Olamide” – Fans Tell Maria Okan As She Shares First Full Photos by alonzoiv(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sneh junior. Welcome to the real world, and not Buhari's Nigeria.
Re: She Looks Like Olamide” – Fans Tell Maria Okan As She Shares First Full Photos by idesylvester(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Every child is a blessing... always raise your kids right no matter the county's situation. I love kids and may God bless that little kid in good health. Amen

And for the expecting mother, God hasn't left you
Re: She Looks Like Olamide” – Fans Tell Maria Okan As She Shares First Full Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
She followed the precepts of Toke Makinwa, the small girls with big god.

(1) (Reply)

Farewell to our true hero Dim Ojukwu Ikemba Nnewi / Bet9ja Site Down / Lagos Vehicle Inspection Service Expected To Take A New Turn With New Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.