Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) (54100 Views)

Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Ekiti Election; Policeman Caught Sleeping While Watching Over Ballot Box. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by princeisah26(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Inside Life.
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Wanity(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
I will talk later

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
teadrake:
They should please sell this country and distribute the proceed randomly. Local man is fed up, too many shithole!!

Abi? And we all move to any country we like.
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by segebase(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
i blame Buhari
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
I beg, leave this one alone. He is trying to smell nice at least. He will surely return plastic, no be say he dey carry am go home nap!
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Alfredah01: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:
What's the big deal about this now?

If u don’t see any big deal with this then u are Nigerians enemy who don’t want this country to develop shame to u
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Only God knows where the content of that box is.
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
At least he is making better use of it than the idiots who procured it... Kudos to him.
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by optimus106(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
It wont end there

someone will use that ballot box

as his stool.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by flexypoka(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
voters has no choice than to let the outcome be
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
At least, our officers are looking great in their uniforms now, unlike those dirty ones in the time past.
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Sholaco: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
What do you expect as election no hold in that particular area....even the ballot papers was used to sale akara and suya
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Tonytonic(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
A govt that can not conduct a free and fair election is the same govt that is pushing to kill it's citizen for voicing out and it's called hate speech.if I tell u say I no tired for this country I am a liar.i wish this country can crash so we can start all over.from some comment I still weak for dis country everything no b joke.the black race is so cursed.kai wetin.everything na joke we can't just b serious

1 Like

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Bleiz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Your caption is misleading.

It is a ballot box when it is containing ballot papers.

In the absence of ballot papers, that thing is simply a plastic container.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by spirul77: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
after this APCs dissapointment I wonder what they would anchor their campaign on in the next election
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
ursullalinda:
The kind of unthinkable things that happen in Naija makes you wonder if there is hope.....because even animals in the zoo seems trained.....but here anything goes

Men of the forces are trained to improvise. I've seen soldiers drink cobra blood, eat snakes etc

They were not well catered for so he made use of what was available.

Election has finished so those were empty.
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by agadam(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
which way Nigeria

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by agadam(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
this is Nigeria last last everything na sçåm....
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by linearity: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
teadrake:
They should please sell this country and distribute the proceed randomly. Local man is fed up, too many shithole!!

Distribute randomly kei, me I must get my own share oh!
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Tonytonic(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
spirul77:
after this APCs dissapointment I wonder what they would anchor their campaign on in the next election
they will always have something to say.no b Nigeria.what can we do when foreign govts can't support the people of Nigeria to revolt against a demonic govt like this.
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Tonytonic(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Men of the forces are trained to improvise. I've seen soldiers drink cobra blood, eat snakes etc

are u trying to b funny

1 Like

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Itz a zimple ztuff
Eeeh, hmm

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by ddippset(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Naija my country
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by penjm: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is u and I that look at as abnormal, as far as this officer is concern nothing is wrong with that.
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
An unimaginable thing always happening in this Country.

Please, who did this to us? undecided
Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Splendor27: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
U wil think u av seein it all,,GBOOM another psycho wil just appear dat it no enough....
U guys have not seein anything yet.
More psycho loading

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by Zimzy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is there any law against that?
Re: Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fxwarrior:

So, no house nearby for him to obtain a bucket to wash

Really? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.