Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated (1015 Views)

Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by mercyokoro24(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is back on the pulpit for the first time since winning the federal high court judgement against Busola Dakolo in the infamous rape case. He had some very interesting words to celebrate his victory and was almost drawn to tears again as he claimed he has been crying since hearing the judgement.

In a twist to the tale he invited famous pastor, Matthew Ashimolowo of the KICC to deliver a sermon to the congregation. Ashimolowo also had some very interesting things to say, some of what he said were:

Here is a video of Biodun Fatoyinbo's reaction>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/matthew-ashimolowo-preaches-at-coza.html

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/matthew-ashimolowo-preaches-at-coza.html

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by mercyokoro24(f): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2019

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by mercyokoro24(f): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by kunleweb: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
I'm not disappointed. Its the way the world has noe been structured even in church,Gods own children amongst themselves. Which general overseer should like to see their daughter raped or much less lose her virginity through rape

Female folks aren't stupid. A lady that is/was raped was raped. There are billions of women on the planet and if not all are shouting rape, then when the ones who shout rape shout should they not be given equal hearing. Or should they be treated as an enemy trying to pull the church down.? The Sadducees started this way

Am I saying anyone is guilty? I choose to stay neutral on issues as usual but celebrating one's victory over the other as an elder in the house for something the tale bearer will concert the information to suit his narrative makes me worry how our elders mediate on issues

Personally I take issues to my God. Cause upon this earth, there's corruption in high places even in the Christianson

Until anyone hears both parties favorably, to shame Dasolo is outrightly wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by Psimagestudio: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by AntiWailer: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
For the same amount, I will say more creative things.

Like Bovi said, Shebi na d1ck, he go rise again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by JayEntaur(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Calling it a vindication is quite a long stretch, seeing that the matter wasn't heard on its merits due to statute of limitations.

It's more like a stalemate, imo.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by NGRsenate: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Until some other lady comes out with video evidence. Then we’ll know what’s up.

At least 3 woman have accused you of rape, that says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated by DRPAIT123(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
[/b][quote author=kunleweb post=84113258]I'm not disappointed. Its the way the world has noe been structured even in church,Gods own children amongst themselves. Which general overseer should like to see their daughter raped or much less lose her virginity through rape

Female folks aren't stupid. A lady that is/was raped was raped. There are billions of women on the planet and if not all are shouting rape, then kwhen the ones who shout rape shout should they not be given equal hearing. Or should they be treated as an enemy trying to pull the church down.?

[b][/b]Sorry but the truth is you definitely didn't make any sense in your write up plus your 'christianson'
is quite wrong. Which part of the real gist did you missed.
Let Mrs Dakolo come back when she has solid evidence. Case closed[b]

(1) (Reply)

All Snoop Dogg Wants For Xmas Is His Baby Girl Cori Broadus / First Official Pictures From Sandra Ikeji's Traditional Wedding / Anita Joseph Fights With Fans For Posting A Bathtub Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.