Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Sobe Soberekon Debunks Rumour Of Davido's Arrest In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sobe Soberekon Debunks Rumour Of Davido's Arrest In Dubai (368 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sobe Soberekon Debunks Rumour Of Davido's Arrest In Dubai by Bidemiblog01(f): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Soso Soberekon debunks rumour of Davido's arrest

Top music executive and a close ally of Davido has come out to debunk rumour of the singer's arrest by Dubai police.

Recall, we earlier report the singer's arrest following a fight with Abu Abel's brother.
However, Sobe Soberekon comes out to confirm the news as false.

He captioned the photo he shared "I’m about to sleep for the 1st time in 3 days ... Dubai well done o"

He is on his way to London to support Mayorkun - Soso Soberekon debunks claims of Davido being arrested in Dubai

Soso Soberekon who also reacted to the report, revealed that Davido is on his way to support his artist Mayorkun who is holding a concert in London.

He wrote "Arrest? Lol davido is on his way to London to support his artist mayorkun"

https://bidemiblog.com/sobe-soberekon-debunks-rumour-davidos-arrest/

Re: Sobe Soberekon Debunks Rumour Of Davido's Arrest In Dubai by Muhammad2468(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
yeye day smell
Re: Sobe Soberekon Debunks Rumour Of Davido's Arrest In Dubai by harkandey(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
And who’s the liar now, Abeg make our bloggers confirm matter well before they spread their lies
Re: Sobe Soberekon Debunks Rumour Of Davido's Arrest In Dubai by RoyalBlu(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
I understand you sir.

You're just doing your job.
Re: Sobe Soberekon Debunks Rumour Of Davido's Arrest In Dubai by Bidemiblog01(f): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
post=84115205:
And who’s the liar now, Abeg make our bloggers confirm matter well before they spread their lies
I believe in every lie there's an atom of truth.... So it's true
Re: Sobe Soberekon Debunks Rumour Of Davido's Arrest In Dubai by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
I dont see a debunkment

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Shares Video Showing The Condition Of Her Face Last Year / Lady Buys Hair Product Worth 110 Thousand Due To Tacha Influence(tweet) / I Want To Be A Politician - Rapper Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.