Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation (48450 Views)

Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by udemzyudex(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
Na for labour market them go know say naija no get part 2 by the time their name go turn to 'unemployed graduates' for 12 years them go know say no be by Arab attire.

Oga this life no be two and the graduation na just once,allow them to celebrate am anyhow them want. Abi you no do your own?

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by GoodFaith: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
When did the graduation for Ambrose Alli University take place?
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by darfay: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Babasuni:

What does that matter? People who don't have the opportunity you had shouldn't go to school? The misfortune that happened to Nigerian schools is no faults of students but poor political leadership. Anybody that has gone through the school system has tried. That they find themselves in poor system is deliberate action of the political elite to dominate forever. So my brother emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Well, if my comment sounded offensive, then I tender my apologies.... Do have a great week ahead

1 Like

Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by Ebigoodland2019(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
nice looking
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by Kubernetes: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
90% of the comments were from haters.They are jealous and perhaps are even yet to get an admission into the university.
I see most grads celebrating in English blazers etc but no one saw anything wrong.But just imagine the saddistic comments because it's an Arab dress..Yet you want to go to Dubai,Qatar,Kuwait etc... Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by OnlineWell(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Engineering students are known for all these

Check my signature
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by MoIbrahim: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Are they graduating or they have only written the last paper? grin
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by Fantazy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why them come resemble Libyan deportees like this
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by Sweetdream13: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
They have a good regalia, but they are not posing good enough to get the best Snap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by heendrix(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
CHESTER48:
the people in Arab, are they also rocking our Nigerian attire for their graduation?.

grin grin
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by April4th(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Swim keyboard ⌨️ warriors on point
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by IamReallyboy(m): 3:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Upcoming Yahoo guys, EFCC dey look dem o.
They are practicing how to dress in Dubai ni.
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by Charly68: 4:01am On Nov 19, 2019
You burnt the candles and succeeded ,thank God for your lives
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by SKYloafFISH(f): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Noel1:

What do u sell?
NYSC KIT, MEDICAL CERTIFICATE, I CAN ALSO BUILD A CV FOR YOUR ENDEAVORS
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by SKYloafFISH(f): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
femi4:
nothing on your page
I mean my profile
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by femi4: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
I mean my profile
Nothing is there
Re: Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation by StrRock: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
I'm sure that they are good students, and they know their profession for 100%. I also have graduated from college two years ago, and I didn't know what to do next. TO continue studying or to start working as a truck driver. My friend Mendel found somehow a company https://city-internships.com which offered us good conditions for continuously working and studying. At first, we were skeptical about this but we tried out and today both we have a well-paid job. So I wish to those students to find their employment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Ugandan Students Wore Revealing Clothes To An Event - University Summons Them / I Scored 199 In The Ongoing JAMB Not 399 - Ibrahim Shamwilu From Kogi (photo) / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.