Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo (920 Views)

See Reactions Of Nigerians After Celebrities Were Charged To Court / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo by nairafame(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Davido and Tonto Dikeh were charged but not deported. They have been released - Madam Kemi Olunloyo

See her tweet below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/davido-tonto-dikeh-were-charged-and.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

Re: Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo by nairafame(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
that just it
Re: Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo by RoyalBlu(f): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
I'll go with this info.

Mama KOO with the sauce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo by Muhammad2468(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
love this journalist

sometimes she speak reasonable things
Re: Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo by scrapNG: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
good for them
Re: Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo by divabolanle: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
they will soon become international noise maker.
Re: Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo by bexcel04: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
What are you waiting for? I can get admission to affordable schools for you in UK. Take advantage of the 2 years post study visa coming up in UK.

Tell me your budget, let me work with it.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

divabolanle:
they will soon become international noise maker.
Re: Davido & Tonto Dikeh Were Charged And They Are To Pay Fine- Kemi Olunloyo by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good for the two of them.
Money is not all that matters in life.

but being humble,Loyal and have ur dignity as well
Gragra life no dey pay any body ohhhh

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Actresses Are Richer Than Their Male Counterparts? / "He Has Remained 27 For 3years Now" Chioma And Peruzzi Accused Davido For Lying / Special Jollof: Emem Isong-Misodi Releases Another Movie On Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.