Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs (31197 Views)

Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 / Presidential Election: Yahaya Bello's Billboard Spotted In Port Harcourt / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by FakeManna: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

it yaff kpafuka for PDP, If Kogi could remain with APC and Yeye Bello then it is very clear many people passionately hate PDP

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by femtex007(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
publicenemy:
I don't care about these ones, Na Dino Melaye own consign me.....
that guy must lose oo! for there to be peace in Nigeria.
U de vex oh

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Topmaike007(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
smiley abeg we don't need the result again, even wada he has lost the election even before the election
Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by ninodaniel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
I no even c where to chop Sunday rice.. na akara 50 naira wey I chop since morning I still carry. is well
Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by asobo: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Daviddson:
People that voted in the election were not even up to 200,000! I'd have wanted this Wada to win, but Igala people are taking this election as a tribal war - they're the Hausa Fulani version of born to rule mentality. Ebira have never produced a governor since Kogi was elected before this failure of a Yahaya person came on board. For balance, why couldn't they bring an Ebira person as a running mate to PDP candidate, but instead chose from Kogi West? Silly calculation and ethnic hegemony and pride.
Go back and check the deputies of the previous governors please.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Oguieke(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Halogenabdul post=84116750]This is what you get, when the hobo has peturatively hobnobsed with you garit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by asobo: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
femtex007:
get used to the system brother. The highest rigger wins
This isn't something any sane mind should be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by 77up(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
gurunlocker:
Devil is a liar shocked

APC is the devil!

110,000+ votes to 139??

Omo, people dey rig o..... Nothing will ever change about this country, this is how we will be going and it will only get worse.
Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by 77up(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
gurunlocker:
Devil is a liar shocked

APC is the devil!

110,000+ votes to 139??

Omo, people dey rig o..... Nothing will ever change about this country, this is how we will be going and it will only get worse.
Are woo zoo be lie , no matter what, stop coursing your country Is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Harrynight(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
shocked

But let's be real for once,
Do kogites actually votes bello so massively?

Even as u type worst governor in Nigeria in Google bello will jus appears

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Emotionss: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
I was really hoping governor Bello will lose this election but then again this Mr wada is a man really have nothing to offer either way kogi people are fvcked
Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by publicenemy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
femtex007:
U de vex oh
that guy own too much.
Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by AllenSpencer: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Still waiting For Aba, Nnewi, Owerri, Abakaliki Local Government results

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by FakeManna: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Congratulations APC!! cheesy

Me and my guys riding in a river of Wailer tears in Bayelsa. grin
[/s]
trash

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by robotix: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Femich18:
its Confirmed that Kogi people are too foolish...
this is not the kogi people. this is rigging lol. but let APC continue their game till it is time for their fall like that of PDP. it is their time. let them enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by FakeManna: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
People that voted in the election were not even up to 200,000!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by robotix: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Harrynight:
shocked

But let's be real for once,
Do kogites actually votes bello so massively?

Even as u type worst governor in Nigeria in Google bello will jus appears
na rigging na... bros, make una just leave apc to chop the country as dem like.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by femtex007(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
asobo:
This isn't something any sane mind should be proud of.
But we don't have option my bro. The system is corrupt. From inec to police to lawyers to chief judge. So lets wait for Gods intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Stan2330(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
INEC cannot conduct free and fair election in just two states in the country. Both of them marred by violence and ballot snatching
It's a pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Charly68: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
The election was war indeed

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Cmanforall: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
All these calculations based on ethnicity is not what is needed. I think it is time for people to be voting a true leader and qualified candidate. I understand the initial mentality people had when it comes to the region a governor hails from. The mindset that things will be better in their part of the state etc. With the crop of political leaders we have presently and their style of governance, I bet their townsmen won't be around of their achievements. Therefore, rather than making calculations based on zoning, focus it on honest and people's friendly leader, who has the quality of leadership the state desires.
Hopefully, someday we shall get there!

Daviddson:
People that voted in the election were not even up to 200,000!

But I'd have wanted this Wada to win, however Igala people are taking this election as a tribal war - they're the Hausa Fulani version of born to rule mentality. Ebira have never produced a governor since Kogi was created before this failure of a Yahaya person came on board. For balance, why couldn't they bring an Ebira person as a running mate to PDP candidate, but instead chose from Kogi West? Silly calculation and ethnic hegemony and pride.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by olutop(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

it yaff kpafuka for PDP, If Kogi could remain with APC and Yeye Bello then it is very clear many people passionately hate PDP

The Day PDP made the mistake of selecting Secondus as PDP chiarman after decieving merited SouthWestern chairmanship candidate was the day they destroyed that party for good

This is not a matter of people hating PDP is a matter of YAHAYA BELLO hating the people, I am yet to see a more evil Man and Governor like that guy, anyone that support that guy without receiving money from him needs serious deliverance....Election was not done in that state atall.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by mindtricks: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

The Day PDP made the mistake of selecting Secondus as PDP chiarman after decieving merited SouthWestern chairmanship candidate was the day they destroyed that party for good

Yes o, they hate party PDP more than they hate the non-performing Governor Bello, that is why they are "voting" him back into office, such that he still continue his "good" works.
What a "Free and Fair" selection.
Kogi people certainly know the full implications of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by biafranrealson: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
no need for court, once they declare yeye bello winner, case closed.
do everything to win .
target ur opponent stronghold and open shootout, everyone will scramble for safety , then snatch ballot box and fled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by mindtricks: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
femtex007:

But we don't have option my bro. The system is corrupt. From inec to police to lawyers to chief judge. So lets wait for Gods intervention.

That is exactly my what it is.
The madness is the system is now being taken to a whole new level, the "next level".
People should simply brace up.
Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Olugbanko: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Stan2330:
INEC cannot conduct free and fair election in just two states in the country. Both of them marred by violence and ballot snatching
It's a pity
Is INEC a law enforcement agency? why not criticize objectively?
Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by olutop(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
arsenic33:
What else can I say? APC is taking over Nigeria States one by one. They've taken over Bayelsa already. Which state is next?

click like if you think APC will take more State(s) in the Niger Delta region and Share if otherwise
This country is heading towards doom the more they take states, though some of them are actually performing but this Kogi Gov is a tyrant, he can't even point to 1 thing he did in his 1st term,some of the party loyalist even have issues with his mode of governance....May God help that state.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by kristisking(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
No one should believe the results from Kogi Central except from my Local government, Ogori Magongo where it was keenly contested.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by tunary(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Despite the widespread rigging in kogi state their god father buhari will form like he didn't see what happened during the election. but if the election was in favour of the opposition they'll call for cancelation and a fresh election just as it was done in osun state. na God go punish these people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Yemiwhite: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Buy Mikano generator both Yorc and Perkins engine from 9KVA to 1500KVA . Call 09036129233.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs by Kingsley10000: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
arsenic33:
What else can I say? APC is taking over Nigeria States one by one. They've taken over Bayelsa already. Which state is next?

click like if you think APC will take more State(s) in the Niger Delta region and Share if otherwise
Nigeria will soon turn to china...one party system cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.