Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride (98456 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by KanuSE: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
SuperBlack:
Just because I wanted to check if iPhone11 will size my pocket yesterday at shop rite ,one idiot started shouting thief

Evil casts feature in Hollywood movies & they go straight to business according to the script but Nigerian witches show up on nollywood movie & the first thing is they start laughing, I be like - 'what's funny' ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
victorian:
See as he look like driver.

Lol
them Regina Daniel clubs,

the man has his right
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Enemyofpeace: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Regina Daniel jazz don dey fade comot be dat, him don dey shit the vegetables wey she cook for am

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by KanuSE: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Had it been this Peodophine was a Northerner children of hate would have abused his forefathers

Who are the children of hate?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by salt1: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
danigbo:
Could this Professor be right? Please be your own judge.

A man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman cannot cheat on her man and still love him. I say this because while men do not have sex with emotions, women can't have sex without attaching emotions to it. This is the reason men simply need a place to have sex while women need a reason to have sex.
Most women who take their husbands to court for divorce are those that cheat on their men. A non cheating woman would most likely never take her husband to court for divorce, unless the man exceedingly abuses her physically and emotionally to the point of killing her.

Men don't equate sex with love. A man can have sex with another woman but still doesn't love her. That's why women who fell in love with married men find it difficult to find happiness in those relationships as they are just being used by those married men. But once a married woman starts sleeping with you, she can even narrate some hidden secrets concerning her husband and she will even tell you why she hates him (her husband). She can even accept poison from you to eliminate her husband.

For men, sex and love are two different things. But for women, sex and love are one and the same things. For men, sex comes first before love (infatuation), but for women love comes first before sex (true love). Therefore, once your woman starts having sex with another man/men, her love shifts from you to that man and she can even start giving that man the best food and love than she gives you.

The fact that your man is cheating on you doesn't mean he has stopped loving you. But I can't say the same for women. Once a woman starts cheating on you, she has fallen for someone else and you people will never live the same again. And she can even kill her husband once she starts cheating on him.
If your wife starts cheating, you should be a lucky man not to die in less than 10 years. It has been found that 95% of women who cheat wish their husbands dead. That is the main reason why it is dangerous for a man to continue staying with a wife who cheats on him. That is why it is now encouraged everywhere in the world including in the Bible, for a man to divorce his wife only once she starts cheating on him. Cheating women are more deadly to husbands than ordinary criminals or weapons. There are many cheating women in the world who invite criminals to break into her house at night only to come and eliminate her man and police officers plus relatives can't detect this as the same woman tend to moan more than any person at the funeral so as to attract sympathy and hide her evil acts.

That's why psychologists discourage women,more than men, from cheating.

Women can't handle the emotional conflict that comes with cheating.

That's the reason an observant and intelligent man will notice that his wife has started cheating on him once he starts doing it because most women tend to lose respect for their husbands and try to avoid sex with them in most times.

Cheating Women will even be giving excuses for not wanting to have sex with their husbands. Study has revealed that nearly 90% of women who cheat find it hard to have enjoyable sex with their husbands, again an intelligent man will detect this once his wife's behavior with regard to sex start changing. But a dull man can never detect this and always tolerates fake excuses from his cheating wife until he is completely eliminated.

Women can't cheat on their partners with people they are not emotionally involved with. They attach emotions to everything. That's why you can't always trust their judgment. When a joke is cracked,most women who laugh are not laughing because the joke is funny but because they like the person who cracked the joke. If they don't like you, no matter how funny your joke may be, they won't laugh, but when a man laughs at a joke, it's because the joke is funny, not because he likes the comedian. Men are not always sentimental and emotionally involved.

Study has shown that every relationship begins to flounder once a woman starts cheating. There are many men who cheat on their partners but still show them true love. But it is very hard to find a relationship in which a woman is cheating and things still remain the same.

I repeat, nearly 100% of cheating women wish their husbands quick death or divorce to have unlimited sex freedom while nearly 100% of cheating men can't wish their wives quick death or divorce. That is why most men can't allow their wives to be physically or verbally abused by their girlfriends. Men will always stand for their wives.

A man would cheat but still love and respect his wife, but the opposite is true with cheating women.

Once your wife starts sleeping with other men/man, just know that your death is near.

R.M - Professor of Psychology
Ohio State University - USA

Where do you people pick all these trash from? Plus fake statistics?
If you're looking for how to justify your adulterous behaviour, please continue.
Just know that what you sow is what you'll reap. You can't build a beautiful marriage on infidelity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Gerald454: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
SuperBlack:
Just because I wanted to check if iPhone11 will size my pocket yesterday at shop rite ,one idiot started shouting thief

Watin u do me this night i will never forgive u. U just made me pour my food......U want check if iPhone 11 go size ur pocket..Make Una know just kill person Abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by texazzpete(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
AlexReports go still give this one award.

‘Ambassador for Peace and Amity award’.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Small small Regina don dey turn to old firewood..... na so e dey start. Very funny, this same man drove himself this year to my colleagues Estate in Abuja to rent apartment for a babe.... local man was shocked that day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Annie939(f): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
also watch how they make love in their room here yeye news
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by bluefilm: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Just look at the gaffer looking like nothing but a total ''money miss road''.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Watch How They Kiss and Hug Inside The Car ==> HERE
You are very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by CaptainMitch: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
I go like chop her work if she act mature.
Biingoo:
Stay away from that milf if you want to live long. She's possessed
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by CanadaOrBust: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Money can actually make the unachievable happen..enjoy yourself sir grin
check my profile for your electronics

Of course. Otherwise how would the above marry the below

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by GreatResearcher: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
kiss
victorian:
See as he look like driver.

Lol
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by UrVillagePpl: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
SuperBlack:
Just because I wanted to check if iPhone11 will size my pocket yesterday at ShopRite , One idiot started shouting thief

U r lucky u weren't jungle justiced( if there is any word like that) grin

Xpensiv CHECK
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Emzenoz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a confirmation of Agaracha's law of definite return....which states that after gallivanting the neighborhood, las las, the chicken will come home to roost.

It has dawned on diokpa that he wifed an overrated youthful kpekus whose mileage was almost worse than that of a 3rd generation owned, Nigerian-used timber carrying Datsun truck.

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by SuperBlack: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Gerald454:

Watin u do me this night i will never forgive u. U just made me pour my food......U want check if iPhone 11 go size ur pocket..Make Una know just kill person Abeg.

Sorry Sir
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Popular Nollywood actress (Regina Daniels) husband, Ned Nwoko having sweet time with his beautiful Moroccan wife, Laila Charani.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xws8GOSlY4

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/ned-nwoko-his-beautiful-moroccan-wife.html

This kind ancestral marriage self.
I hope some girls would not marry a re-incarnate because of money.
The man looks horrible like seriously.

Since the man was booted out of the Senate na to dey follow tadpoles e sabi.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Pidginwhisper: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a confirmation of Agaracha's law of definite return....which states that after gallivanting the neighborhood, las las, the chicken will come home to roost.

It has dawned on diokpa that he wifed an overrated youthful kpekus whose mileage was almost worse than that of a 3rd generation owned, Nigerian-used timber carrying Datsun truck.
[img] www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lol_idi_amin.gif[/img]
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Angelfrost(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Let's just for a moment imagine this man without the affluence...

Sigh... Money covereth a multitude of "physical" sins. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Btruth: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
sometime the way this man dressed too ehen!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by selemo: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
White people will invest the money in humanity but Black monkeys will spend on hedonism(pleasure).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Peacemaker5129(f): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
KanuSE:

Who are the children of hate?
iPod miscreants
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Realfrankie(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
That man is very Bad grin
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Topmaike007(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
SuperBlack:
Just because I wanted to check if iPhone11 will size my pocket yesterday at ShopRite , One idiot started shouting thief
lolz big thief
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Elano25(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol, I no fil laff jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by selemo: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
But black people are ugly ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Biingoo: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I go like chop her work if she act mature.
The stubborn fly follow the corpse to the grave. No say I no warn you sha
Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by tricksters: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
You are to insult your tribesmen to stupor.
Na there your dead brain wise reach.
The fools that list your moniker among respected monikers on NL can now see how foolish they are.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
salt1:

Where do you people pick all these trash from? Plus fake statistics?
If you're looking for how to justify your adulterous behaviour, please continue.
Just know that what you sow is what you'll reap. You can't build a beautiful marriage on infidelity.
fool everywhere, religious bigot is sighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. / What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery / Yomi Obileye Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.