Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Urgent Loan Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Loan Needed (766 Views)

Urgent Loan For A Business Promotion / Loan Needed Urgently / Urgent Loan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Loan Needed by maniasinv: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good days, opps is in need of an urgent loan of 300k. Lender should be willing and ready to disburse tommorow as it is very urgent. Borrower has a mazda bus and a ford transit bus original documents to use as collateral. Loan should be fully paid maximum of 4 to 6 months. If you have someone i can talk to kindly share with me.
Approached lapo and some financial institutions already, but the minimum i can get said a week. Pls this involves live.
Re: Urgent Loan Needed by healthserve(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
maniasinv:
Good days, opps is in need of an urgent loan of 300k. Lender should be willing and ready to disburse tommorow as it is very urgent. Borrower has a mazda bus and a ford transit bus original documents to use as collateral. Loan should be fully paid maximum of 4 to 6 months. If you have someone i can talk to kindly share with me.
Approached lapo and some financial institutions already, but the minimum i can get said a week. Pls this involves live.

I k
Re: Urgent Loan Needed by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
How are we going to handle the bus?
Re: Urgent Loan Needed by warrenweste(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2019
maniasinv:

are you in ibadan?
Re: Urgent Loan Needed by maniasinv: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2019
warrenweste:

are you in ibadan?
Yes
Re: Urgent Loan Needed by maniasinv: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2019
HenryThegreat1:
How are we going to handle the bus?
Please drop your details lemme give you a call. There is also a landed property if need be

(1) (Reply)

These Poor Investment Decisions Have Ruined Lives / Iveco Truck 2011 Model Tokunbo For Sale! / One Time Investment That Will Set You Up For Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.