Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race (1299 Views)

Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye / Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
I came into the world as a Nigerian and I have to regrets for God giving me the best parents to raise me up in the lawless jungle I grew up in and came to call home. As a child I came to realize as a Nigerian you are your own goverment: you provide your own water,electricity,security,education and even contribute money to fix the road in you neighbourhood.

Nigeria has proven every negative stereotype of the black race true when it comes to running a functional society:
Look at the number of people that are killed every time there is an election to decide who will lord over the people
President takes a 6 hour flight to the UK for medical treatment
Corruption is legal-$582 Billion dollars looted since 1960 and all the culprits are still walking free and calling the shots
Disobedience to court orders by the executive
Refusal to pay workers their salaries,pensions or gratuity
The people keep repeating the same mistake-time and time again electing the same people and voting for the same parties that made them the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Sanchez01: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
All these rants because of Bayelsa/Kogi elections? What a wawu! grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by AllenSpencer: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
djdutchbrah:
I came into the world as a Nigerian and I have to regrets for God giving me the best parents to raise me up in the lawless jungle I grew up in and came to call home. As a child I came to realize as a Nigerian you are your own goverment: you provide your own water,electricity,security,education and even contribute money to fix the road in you neighbourhood.

Nigeria has proven every negative stereotype of the black race true and running a functional society:
Look at the number of people that are killed every time there is an election to decide who will lord over the people
President runs to UK for medical treatment
Corruption is legal-$582 Billion dollars looted since 1960 and all the culprits are still walking free and calling the shots
The people keep repeating the same mistake-time and time again electing the same people and voting for the same parties that made them the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sanchez01:
Since 1960, the same cycle of election rigging,deaths and violence. Is this what you call elections?Where people are being killed over who will control the state finances and plunder the treasury and turn into an overnight billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by voltron14: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
djdutchbrah:

Nigeria has proven every negative stereotype of the black race true and in regards to running a functional society:
President runs to UK for medical treatment

What's your original moniker?
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Abdul05: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wailing and weeping miserably.join PDP huge failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by netpro(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Another wailer that ought to be remanded in the hospital. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abdul05:
PDP=APC=APGA=Corruption capital=Poverty capital=Failed state

1 Like

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
netpro:
Another wailer that ought to be remanded in the hospital. grin
undecided
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

What's your original moniker?
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Frontpage Lalastiscala
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by efighter: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sanchez01:

I think the guy has mental problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abdul05:
What is the difference between PDP and APC?Both populated by fantastically corrupt gangsters.

1 Like

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
efighter:

I think the guy has mental problems
You need to go to Aro hospital clown.
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]
lipsrsealed
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Only Rwanda and Botswana are showing the world that blacks can run functional civilizations. Nigeria as the most populous black nation is wallowing in backwardness and mediocrity. We need captains of industry in all spheres to take over governance at local,state and federal level.
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Sanchez01:
Which election?Is that what you call an election.
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
States ranked by monthly allocation with nothing to show but billionaire politicians.

Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
The international community needs to sanction Nigerians fantastically corrupt gangsters that call themselves leaders by imposing visa bans on all of them after imposing themselves on the people after rigging elections.
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
djdutchbrah:

Nigeria has proven every negative stereotype of the black race true when it comes to running a functional society:
President takes a 6 hour flight to the UK for medical treatment

Nigerians are OK with their oppressors.
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Nigerians are OK with their oppressors.
cry
Re: Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
How elections are conducted in a failed state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYJTtRMMdw

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Or Sanwo-Olu For President In 2023 / Tension As Soldiers Invade IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Community / Cbn’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.