Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Mourns The Death Of Rev Fr Edmund Nwagbala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Mourns The Death Of Rev Fr Edmund Nwagbala (692 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Mourns The Passage Of The Former Aviation Minister, Amaechi / Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi / What You Should Know About Our Late Kings, HRM. Ashirim Edmund Unoshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Mourns The Death Of Rev Fr Edmund Nwagbala by grassrootsig: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH COMMISERATES WITH NNEWI CATHOLIC COMMUNITY OVER THE DEATH OF REV. FR. EDMUND NWAGBALA.

I am very saddened to hear of the death of Rev. Fr. Dr. Edmund Nwagbala, who lost his life in an alleged fire explosion at his residence yesterday Saturday, November 16, 2019.

I imagine a triumphant welcome in Heaven, because this is the home going of one of God’s most precious gifts to humanity, a life marked by kindness and unusual selflessness has gone to be with the Lord.

On behalf of the good people of Anambra South, I wish to convey my sincere condolences to the Bishop, the entire Catholic Diocese of Nnewi, St. Peter Claver Catholic Church, Nnewichi as well as family members and friends who are grieving this untimely loss. Rev. Fr Nwagbala was a great spiritual leader, model, and example for all who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. His forthrightness, his steady and consistent leadership, his commitment to peace, and personal devotion to the triune God will be missed in a world that sorely needs these rare qualities.

Undoubtedly, Rev. Fr Nwagbala’s ascension to the realm of celestial glory has left an indelible scar in our hearts, but while mourning his departure, I am much more comforted by the good news that he is now resting with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ the King whose death and glorious resurrection has secured eternal life for all who believe in him.

We are consoled by the fact that he has moved into the nearer presence of our Lord and is advancing from glory to glory. He fought the good fight; he finished the race; he kept the faith. Now he, who longed for our Lord’s appearing, has received the crown of righteousness.

I have alerted the relevant Authorities and agencies to probe into the root cause of the fire explosion and investigate the circumstances that might have led to this unfortunate incident.

May he rest now forever in the peace of Christ and may God comfort and console his family and loved ones.

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah.
Anambra South Senatorial District.

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Mourns The Death Of Rev Fr Edmund Nwagbala by extralargehead(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abeg, the police should investigate death. how come the man could not shout or even escape while the fire was burning?. Even the position in which he died in the earlier pictures speak volume. Fire incident my foot. Rest in Peace Man of God.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Language Used In Coldplay's Album / Omah Lay Understand Lyrics (complete) / Breaking: War On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.