Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government (18843 Views)

Labour Party Defeats PDP, Wins Nsukka/Igbo-Eze South Reps Seat / Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP / Lalong Defeats Pdp’s Useni To Secure Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by slaypapa: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Egbesu1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dickson wanted replacing the PDP candidate in Senate, that was y he was forcing the guy on the people

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by TemmyT002(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Samuel4689:
Buhari please don’t open the borders.

Is Buhari on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Kingsley10000: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Like for Gej(Apc)
share for wike(pdp)
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Lokostic77: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
But I don't know why it is so hard to replicate what is happening to Bayelsa in Lagos, PDP governed bayelsa since the inception of our democracy but now it has changed so be it in Lagos,we have tired of tinubu in Lagos too, let another party take over not necessarily PDP at least change of power

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Kingsley10000: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
don't be surprised that GEJ voted for Buhari party and lyon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Lokostic77: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Egbesu1:
Dickson wanted replacing the PDP candidate in Senate, that was y he was forcing the guy on the people
capital YES,you get the logic,I love people of Bayelsa they rejected his evil plan,our politicians are so greedy

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Kingsley10000: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
By 2023...all states will be Apc
Nigerian is going one party system like CHINA grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by gaskiyamagana: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Zombies finally taken over Bayelsa state
APC 2023 for sure.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Kennydoc(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
deri4luv1:
It was expected, the people are tired, it's not about the party anymore, PDP failed Bayelsans! Yesterday was the first time I saw people Reject 5k PDP was offering for the 2k APC is offering

The story of Bayelsa is a big shame actually. How can a small state like that with only 8 LGAs, a population less than 3 million and one of the highest earning states in Nigeria be in that kind of terrible situation? It's a big shame on all the past leaders in that state from Alams to Jonathan to Sylvia and finally Dickson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Ayoefa: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
deri4luv1:
It was expected, the people are tired, it's not about the party anymore, PDP failed Bayelsans! Yesterday was the first time I saw people Reject 5k PDP was offering for the 2k APC is offering
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by danot1030: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jonathan should go and enrol in Tinubu's school of politics to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by bluefilm: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jonathan sef.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by vv123: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Harrynight:
shocked

I have this feelings GEJ has been 70% neutral in Naija election since leaving office
. Same here. From his own experience, he sees them as sycophant. More so that d PDP candidate was imposed, he decided to stay neutral. Dickson or whatever he calls himself, shld bury his head in shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
The ineffectual one couldn't deliver his own LGA, he is really politically inconsequential and ineffectual
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by madapcmod: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Governor Wike, GEJ and Delta State governor asked Dickson to allow Timi Alaibe, the people's choice to be the PDP candidate. Dickson insisted it must be his cousin. He arm twisted everyone and made sure his cousin won the primaries. Everybody abandoned him.

Then GEJ visited Buhari. Then Jagagban started going there secretly. The rest is history. We saw this announced that Patience Jonathan was backing the APC guy. We were heckled. Two days later, GEJs mum openly prayed for the APC candidate. We then knew where GEJ was standing.

Today, Dickson is seeing his political goodwill shredded to pieces. APC will most likely win Bayelsa. See him today, beaten blue-black.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by madapcmod: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
couragemurphy:
The ineffectual one couldn't deliver his own LGA, he is really politically inconsequential and ineffectual

This one no even know what's up
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by YelloweWest: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Xda59:
Lol, pdp how market?
GEJ voted for the apc guy..
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by YelloweWest: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's not a pdp apc thing

GEJ voted for the apc candidate.

It's not about party anymore bit the candidate
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Nelz77: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fools will not know Jonathan didn’t agree with dickSon on the choice of the PDP Flag Bearer and decided to distance himself from the process.

Take it to the bank....Jonathan was directly responsible for the victory of APC. His body won the election for Lyon.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by AllenSpencer: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
opalu:
Hit LIKE if you are just tired of these charade called Elections in Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by AllenSpencer: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
Nelz77:
Fools will not know Jonathan didn’t agree with dickSon on the choice of the PDP Flag Bearer and decided to distance himself from the process.

Take it to the bank....Jonathan was directly responsible for the victory of APC. His body won the election for Lyon.

Simple.
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by ipobarethieves: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
lipsrsealed grin grin embarassed sad cool wink grin grin Where's Tonyebarcanista?guyman don join romancelander
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by Reelnah: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Since the cabal high jack d party from Gov Wike,Fayose, Markafi, who brought d party back to life, I knew this will definitely happen. Now we have seen it all.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by opeey(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sebastine1994:
4 years ago I was running away from people who borrowed me money. I fell from a palm tree during one of my excape.
It was a boy I helped 13 years ago who came to my rescue. He had become super rich. He paid off my debt and flew me to John Hopkins hospital for treatment .
Never forget your roots. That is what good luck failed to realize. Otueke is no better of than it was before
Gej did not forget is root my broda. it wasDickson that use his selfishness and greed to finish PDP in the state.
Dickson bite the hand that feeds him. Gej is not to be blamed, but Dickson..the day he picked diri instead of timi alaibe, that was the day bayelsans went against him..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
/
Jonathan is never a leader. But Nigerians will follow anyone imposed on them. Impose a monkey, and they will praise it to high heavens as the modern father of leadership.

/
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by UncletC: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sebastine1994:
4 years ago I was running away from people who borrowed me money. I fell from a palm tree during one of my excape.
It was a boy I helped 13 years ago who came to my rescue. He had become super rich. He paid off my debt and flew me to John Hopkins hospital for treatment .
Never forget your roots. That is what good luck failed to realize. Otueke is no better of than it was before
Lyon was Good luck's candidate. didn't you see his wife, patience openly campaigning for APC?
Dickson wanted his cousin to take over power from him, this format don't always work in Nigeria no matter who you are. okorocha wanted his son in law, he lost. Dickson wanted his cousin, see the outcome now. no politician can take the people for granted all times
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by OyinO: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=deri4luv1 post=84120770]It was expected, the people are tired, it's not about the party anymore, PDP failed Bayelsans! Yesterday was the first time I saw people Reject 5k PDP was offering for the 2k APC is offering [/quote

Meaning they already sold out their rights to the dividends of democracy under this new dispensation?
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by NewMFX: 4:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Old men playing with the future of the youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by NewMFX: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2019
wristbangle:
Game over for Diri.

The handwriting is clearly written on the wall Lyon is the people's choice. I like the fact that people now realise it's not about being in a particular political party that would guarantee a potential leader that will perform.

Wish same thing can be said of kogi state but Melaye didn't sell himself well. His campaign strategy was annoying using his joystick to demonstrate his NewMFX. Who does that?

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2019
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed grin grin embarassed sad cool wink grin grin Where's Tonyebarcanista?guyman don join romancelander
angry angry

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Defeats PDP In Ogbia, Jonathan’s Local Government by livingoracle: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2019
wristbangle:
Game over for Diri.

The handwriting is clearly written on the wall Lyon is the people's choice. I like the fact that people now realise it's not about being in a particular political party that would guarantee a potential leader that will perform.

Wish same thing can be said of kogi state but Melaye didn't sell himself well. His campaign strategy was annoying using his joystick to demonstrate his capability. Who does that?

Now I know why GEJ went to Aso Rock Villa to visit with PMB. He should his state to PMB, base on logistics.
Dickson bleeped up, GEJ simply taught him a lesson.
Quiet people are dangerous, Lyon is secretly working for GEJ. This is the life of a mafia...
I respect GEJ, he's a die hard politician embedded in academics.

Base on who I be, I wanna be like GEJ when I grow up.

...you get the point now..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / Tinubu Supporters Await His Arrival At APC Campaign Rally In Borno / Crowdfunding Ransom Will Worsen Kidnapping, Badaru, Defence Minister Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.