Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth (6648 Views)

Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
(f) Selection of Breeding Boar

It is extremely important to select a good boar since it contributes half the quality of the herd. Areas to be consider while selecting breeding Boar:

i. Boar to have sound feet with good, full hams, uniform curve at the back and of good length.
ii. Boar to have at least 12 nicely placed rudimentary teats so as to pass on this characteristic.
iii. Boar to be selected from sows, which wean 8 -10 or more piglets per litter and are known to be good mothers.
iv. Boar to be selected from the herd which is having normal sex organs, active, healthy and strong.
v. Selection to be done before castration i.e. at 4 weeks. Select biggest from the litter.
vi. Boar must be at least 8 months old at first service.

Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
EhiGid:
Nigga is only just doing COPY AND PASTE
Funniest part, he is getting accolades for plagiarism

Repent OP

As from the early day of my life in business I had learnt to neglect anyone who does not know how to give birth to good things but know how to abort.
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
zolacoded:
@Agrowell

I can't thank you enough for this insightful online lecture. Following with rapt attention. God bless

PS: I'm sorry sir, 'g' is missing among the letter A-Z (I don't want to miss anything here ooo grin)

I just notice, thank you. The syllabus will be adjusted to accommodate that.

1 Like

Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
toba1909:

Mofo!
Do same and get some accolades also

@ toba1909, only if the mofo knows how much time, money and stress I underwent to acquire the information am passing across free of charge in order to contribute my quotas to the growth and development of others.

I am not selling e-book
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by Nnefada: 4:44am On Jan 17, 2020
agrowell:

@ toba1909, only if the mofo knows how much time, money and stress I underwent to acquire the information am passing across free of charge in order to contribute my quotas to the growth and development of others.

I am not selling e-book
God bless you for the free knowledge you are passing across here. I'm also a pig farmer (3months into) and these information are hard to come by. Thank you.
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by zolacoded(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
agrowell:

I just notice, thank you. The syllabus will be adjusted to accommodate that.
You are welcome. Okay. Thanks Sir!
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by shewefad(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who have pig for selling... and how much... male and female
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by shewefad(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please assist me on the pig price
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by tecnoguy83: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
any WhatsApp or Telegram Pig farmer Forum
pls i need to be added up
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
shewefad:
Please assist me on the pig price

Where are you located?
Which type do you want -- weaner, grower or grown-up.
What kind -- large white, Duroc etc

Check my signature and give me a call.
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
tecnoguy83:

Very soon you will be added now. Both local and across the land
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
tecnoguy83:

I have sent a WhatsApp link to you on Piggery Forum. Check your WhatsApp number
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by cyonujemen(m): 1:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Pls can I be added too to Piggery WhatsApp groups?
08052146342. Thanks.
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by shangodele974(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2020
God bless OP
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
cyonujemen:
Pls can I be added too to Piggery WhatsApp groups?
08052146342. Thanks.

I have sent 2 groups links to you
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
shangodele974:
God bless OP

And bless you too.
I am more encouraged. Thanks
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by RAJILOMO(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2020
Please add me to this group

Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by bowofola111: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mr Agrowell ur number his not on whatsapp..pls i want to ask some question frm u..u can add me to the group on 08088614652..
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by Ddoy17: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
agrowell:

Very soon you will be added now. Both local and across the land

Please am also interested. Here is my number-07062189748.
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by Darnat: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
agrowell:

I am not selling e-book

Pls don't mind the naysayers. They are everywhere. They don't know, if they know - they won't do yet they will never the one doing have a free hand.

Kiddos

Pls add me to the WhatsApp forums 08062538285
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Darnat:

Pls don't mind the naysayers. They are everywhere. They don't know, if they know - they won't do yet they will never the one doing have a free hand.

Kiddos

Pls add me to the WhatsApp forums 08062538285

As many that want to join WhatsApp chatting group, click:
https:///JuuCVsr4QcM6lzNjmQtERj
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
bowofola111:
Mr Agrowell ur number his not on whatsapp..pls i want to ask some question frm u..u can add me to the group on 08088614652..

Eyaaa, am sorry my whatsapp number is 08132820002
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

g. [b]Heat detection - Common signs of heat[/b]

1st stage: Early heat signs that you will notice in a sow or gilt
a. General restlessness
b. Vulva turns red and is swollen
c. White mucus discharge

2nd stage: Service period signs
a. Real Oestrus lasts for 40 - 60 hours
b. Vulva becomes less red and swollen
c. Slimy mucus discharge
d. Tendency to mount and be mounted by others.
e. The sow or gilt will stand still when pressure is applied to her back (can accept a man's weight sitting on her. Thus the right stage to send her to the boar).

3rd stage: Post oestrus-period signs
a. The sow/gilt will not stand still when pressure is applied to her back.
b. The swelling of the vulva disappears.

Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by ajiboyeshola(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
please add me up on WhatsApp piggry group. 07062581310
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by agrowell: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
ajiboyeshola:
please add me up on WhatsApp piggry group. 07062581310

For as many that want join piggery WhatsApp group, please click this link
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by jeph19(m): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2020
agrowell:
Class let me have your view before we meet in the next training

Thanks

Thanks for this thread sir
I'll be graduating this year (by God's grace)
Whats the minimum capital I can use to venture into piggery(I'm currently studying agriculture)
Assuming there's already a land
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by latungji(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello house, pls forgive me for coming up with a question like this. Am a bigginner in piggery, my sow is 9month old of 83kg and yet to come on heat. Pls l like to know if am still on a good side or anything l need to do for the heat to come up.
Thanks.
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by Babtgab: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pls add me to the group sir 08065214417
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by shewefad(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2020
08034593672... pls add me too to the group
Re: Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth by amadasunfarm(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY / Health Grape vine, mulberry and strewberry seedling is available / Point Of Lay Turkeys Are For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.