Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (44221 Views)

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Senator Diri With Atiku, Timi Frank, And Emma Ogidi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by fredoooooo: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
ZAWs:
So Dickson actually presented his cousin to succeed him after his wasteful and meaningless 8yrs of misrule?
How these politicians reasons at times baffles me.
Kai

In another development, secondus is gradually killing PDP..
Let him continue to be collecting dollars.
Btw, we the progressive are enjoying it though.

Secondus will always come second grin
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Eteka1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
SIRRITE:
We are very excited here the whole bayelsa is shut down with jubilation
How is Dickson the dick head who tried to humiliate Jonathan?
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by okeyglm: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Throw statistics in the trash can. Bayelsa experienced a lot more of peace this election unlike before plus the people were totally fed up with Dickson and PDP after years of being subjected to insecurity and poverty despite all the oil money they get from the FG. They came out enmass to make a statement and a statement they mad totally. This explains the much higher turnout of voters
Enjoy your lies
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by doctokwus: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
In less than 6 months,the number of voters in Bayelsa state jumped from 320,000 during the 2019 presidential election to a whooping 600,000!
An almost 100% jump!!
Elections have returned to the days of Maurice Iwu where results were written by politicians in beer parlors and in the breasts or even p ussies of girlfriends or concubines while having sex with them in hotel rooms

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
sammyj:
angry shocked This is the end of Musa job at the gate. PDP is gone . Bye bye to Bayelsa. APC should also learn from this it can also happen to them if they don't perform!! cool
. Oga is not about performance. Is yaya bello not winning?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Sicilyjoe: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good one and I hope my brothers from the south east will learn from this especially abia state, they should learn how to vote candidate and not party, example Is uche ogah of apc and Alex otti of apga, in last election

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shame on Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Cherrybae(f): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
I'm happy the SS does not play a regional politics unlike our neighbours from the other part of the Niger that play politics of ethnicity religion, sentiment, bitterness, hatred.

I hope our brothers learn from the SS.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Amarabae(f): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nice one.
My Igbo brothers can now stop pdp matter for head .
Am off pdp myself.
May APC "miracle" visit Abia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
okeyglm:

Enjoy your lies

Enjoy your delusions and wailing
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by RichDad1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
specco:

Dont be delusional yet. It's only a protest vote. Jonathan and Wike were poised to teach that disrespectful Dickson a lesson of his life. Even Pdp bayelsa are rejoicing.
Keep deceiving yourself. Parade has changed ground. cheesy
I guess there’s still going to be another election? grin
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kingsley10000:
They have exterminated PDP in the south south...

By 2023 Nigeria will turn to one party system like China

Hmmmm.!!
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by FearGodinall: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kingsley10000:

. Bauchi,Oyo as APC states, lost to PDP, what did you learn nothing,now Bayelsa a PDP state lost to apc, you just realized Nigeria is turning to a party system. Next time try to be objective.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by doctokwus: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
As at January 2019 the total registered voters in Bayelsa was~ 913,000.
By today's result,which is not even complete yet,cast votes are =600,000 and counting
This gives a turnout of almost 85%!
Average voter turnout in Bayelsa has been 30-35%.
At approaching 90% turnout,this will compete with North Korea in terms of voter turnout.
Only in Buhari's reign.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by akdjr(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Now that APC has won Bayelsa, I hope Jonathan will not start playing politics like Obasanjo who started playing anti party politics ever since he left power and his state was won by opposition party.
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Belleful: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri 590,937 To 156,464 Votes

As seen on TvC news as at 9pm November 17

PDP women are asking for THIER DICK and SON DIRI to come and tell them what happened to their urbrella
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Brunicekid(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kingsley10000:

Causstive agent of all these: Our greedy politicians

Defecting here and there brought this present happening to Nigeria!

Study through the news very well.

JUST TODAY...

Just on top say David Lyon of APC is already winning in Bayelsa, many of the PDP Stalwarts (House of Assembly members, commissioners, SA's and SSA's) have decamped.
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by madapcmod: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Good one and I hope my brothers from the south east will learn from this especially abia state, they should learn how to vote candidate and not party, example Is uche ogah of apc and Alex otti of apga, in last election

Hypocrite, what happened in kogi?

Special adviser on SE matter
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by SirBunky85(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Bauchi,Oyo as APC states, lost to PDP, what did you learn nothing,now Bayelsa a PDP state lost to apc, you just realized Nigeria is turning to a party system. Next time try to be objective.
u forgot to add adamawa
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Charly68: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
The mass defection of PDP stalwarts was a pointer to what would happen

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Idrisk19(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
sammyj:
angry shocked This is the end of Musa job at the gate. PDP is gone . Bye bye to Bayelsa. APC should also learn from this it can also happen to them if they don't perform!! cool

A Case study of Oyo
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by Frankest20(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
The people couldn't pretend in the name of our party, our tribe and our religion. All the Bayelsans deserve is good governance.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by FakeManna: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
I'm happy the SS does not play a regional politics unlike our neighbours from the other part of the Niger that play politics of ethnicity religion, sentiment, bitterness, hatred.

I hope our brothers learn from the SS.
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by ojtech8291: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is not an APC fight but people's fight for their rights. Thank God people are understanding democracy like me. Don't mind the name of the party but Vote the right candidate. Chikenan...
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by FakeManna: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
You know, you feel the need to do so even if you have the means only when you feel your chances are good.

Did the pdp stand a good chance in the election? Apparently not.

In addition, access to free money is very critical in such situations. No one wants to spend that sort of money on layers when they dont have an exceedingly deep trough like Atiku or have any means of getting their money back.
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
To be candid I don't really know where they got this FIGURE from mind you I see what happened in Zamfara state happening in Bayelsa state also don't be surprised if it happens.
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by sexiestharam(f): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
emeijeh:
APC presented Lyon,
PDP should have fielded PSG or Lille.

Izza simple stuvs na cheesy

I think Ajax would have been better. grin
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by ubox: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Bayelsians are vehemently waiting for INEC to blow its final whistle.....i just wish APC can come and snatch away my beloved delta state from the evil hands of the PDP..
Akwa Ibom too
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by emapeteum(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nigerian democratic system is worst than military dictatorship. The citizens are docile. The exit of people like Fela and Gani was the end of Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News by magzey: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Did I hear one flat head saying democracy in danger? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear / 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition / Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.