Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Get Paid Weekly From Using Household Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Paid Weekly From Using Household Products (418 Views)

CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Write Articles, Get Paid Weekly / How I Make 30-50k Daily Producing Cosmetics,and Household Products With 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid Weekly From Using Household Products by kelvztech(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
[i][/i]Hello Everyone.. My name is

Ugbekile Kelvin

.. It a previlage posting on this forum..

I have a business offer that can earn you weekly..

Now let me ask.. How much do u get paid for using toothpaste,cream and soap?

I believe you don't get paid.. Now what if I tell you that I get paid for using my daily needs?

Well.. Longrich is a shopping mall like shoprite you're all familiar with....

In shoprite...you go there to buy your daily consumables like toothepaste, soaps, cream, roll on....etc and after buying.....Shoprite tells u thank you and come again.

But in longrich....when u shop with us....we give u a special code and tell u, help us tell ur friends, family, colleague to come shop with us, and each time they do, at the end of each week....Longrich appreciates your effort for telling these people about our shop by paying you some bonuses.....in cash

If shoprite was paying us each time we shopped with them and refer others there....u can imagine how much we all would have made..

It doesn't matter the country you reside in.. Inbox me to get full details..

Whatsapp �
https:///2348078469365?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20....

Visit our website too for more info �
Longrichbrand.com[i]Hello Everyone.. My name is

Ugbekile Kelvin

I believe you don't get paid.. Now what if I tell you that I get paid for using my daily needs?

In shoprite...you go there to buy your daily consumables like toothepaste, soaps, cream, roll on....etc and after buying.....Shoprite tells u thank you and come again.

But in longrich....when u shop with us....we give u a special code and tell u, help us tell ur friends, family, colleague to come shop with us, and each time they do, at the end of each week....Longrich appreciates your effort for telling these people about our shop by paying you some bonuses.....in cash

If shoprite was paying us each time we shopped with them and refer others there....u can imagine how much we all would have made..

Whatsapp �
https:///2348078469365?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20....

Longrichbrand.com[/i]Hello Everyone.. My name is

Ugbekile Kelvin

Whatsapp �

https:///2348078469365?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20

https://Longrichbrand.com

(1) (Reply)

Sold 1month Used Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera With 18-55mm Lens / Her Trade Supports / How Do You Avoid Paypal Limitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.