Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape (531 Views)

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Law Firm Insists EFCC Vindicates Prince Ishola, Petition Hajiya Maryam For Fraud / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape by Bidemiblog01(f): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pastor Fatoyinbo reveals what he did after court vindicate him against Busola Dakolo

The General Overseer of COZA reacts to the news of his vindication by the Abuja high Court on Friday by revealing what he did immediately he heard the courts verdict.

The pastor who has been in a court battle Busola Dakolo after he was alleged to have sexually molested her while she was young, reveals he actually cried when he heard the judge deliver the verdict. "I was just weeping" he said.

Recall, the Abuja high Court vindicate the pastor of his rape allegation case against Busola Dakolo and also awarded 1 million naira in damages against the complainant.

Read the gist here.

He made this revelation today whole speaking to his congregation members.

Watch video below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-nNG-niQt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4-h3sZBwkE/?igshid=105lqm6mofuso

Cc mynd44 lalasticla

More via: https://bidemiblog.com/pastor-fatoyinbo-reveals-what-he-did-after-judge/

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape by beresponsible(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
The Lord wipe your tears and vindicate you. Shame the devil

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape by realstars: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Millions of people, including me, allover the world, has come to know you,
Oh! What a hard way to promote the chosen,
Touch not my anointed and do no harm to my prophet.
When you are free, you are free.
May God help us.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape by chiefolododo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
May God bless Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape by donstan18: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
I used to doubt the authenticity of this Pastor until God fought for him against false rape accuser, Busola Dakolo and frustrated e-rats feminist wannabes who wanted his head for a crime he didn't commit
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape by Oooops: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2019
LOL... Lets hope the weeping wasn't a sign of relief that you were not caught.
LET GOD BE THE JUDGE...
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape by ukenke: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
God will judge him in the end. To prove rape case in court would not have been easy. If he is truly morally guilty, he will still not be free.

(1) (Reply)

House Boy Slaps His Oga / Man Cries Out After Using Expire Drugs Hospital Gave Him For Treatment In Anambr / Okada Ban: Police Arrest 40 Violators, Impound 188 Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.