Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website (631 Views)

2023 Election: Despite Challenges, INEC Had Many Positive Outcomes - Chima Amadi / INEC Had Already Uploaded 2241 Out Of 3009 Results On Its Virtual Results Portal / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by tk4rd: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2019
After series of calls and requests by various Civil Society Organisations, both in Nigeria and Beyond, INEC had finally released the detailed results of the various elections which took place in the 2019 General Elections.
See the results in the link below.
https://inecnigeria.org/elections/election-results/

Nevertheless, the results are not complete.
The results would best be described as scanty.
The producers of the results were just interested in the winners and losers.
No other vital information about the elections were noted in the results. Such vital information needed in the results are: Number of Registered Voters (both before the elections, and also as collated from the election results), Number of Accredited Voters, Number of Total Votes Cast, Number of Valid Votes, Number of Invalid Votes, Whether there was supplementary election or not, and so on.. These are the information that true researchers would need. And not just the Winners and Losers.
Let us take a good look at the result of the Presidential Election as released by INEC, it contained all these vital information, and also included the percentage turnout of voters.
That is exactly what we need for all the elections, including the just concluded Kogi and Bayelsa Elections.
See the 2019 Presidential Election Result below:
https://www.inecnigeria.org/2019-presidential-election-results/

INEC should kindly (And Quickly) go back to their website and pull down all those scanty results they had uploaded on their website, and in place of them, upload well detailed results that contain the very important needed details of the elections..

Meanwhile, there is this page on the INEC website that is supposed to be the most important page on their website, but it is seriously lacking in content.
This page is the “Election Result Analysis” page.
https://inecnigeria.org/elections/election-result-analysis/

A click on this page returns the following text:
Election Result Analysis
This page would provide access to low-level downloadable data for researchers and contain detailed analysis of past election results. The results can be drilled down to minute levels to see the entire picture.
Now the question remains, When are they going to upload the results??
**Modified*
Lalasticlala and Mynd44..
Please take the thread to the appropriate section, and also help to move it to front page.
Thanks.
Re: Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by AllenSpencer: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2019
In romance section?

Your village people are on your case

Make atonement's before its too late
Re: Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by tk4rd: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
In romance section?

It's An Error Please..
How can I shift it to Politics Section?
Re: Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by AllenSpencer: 1:02am On Nov 18, 2019
tk4rd:
It's An Error Please..
How can I shift it to Politics Section?

Re: Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by tk4rd: 1:06am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Wait...
Like, I should create the topic all over again?
It would be appearing as duplicate topics on my profile.
I guess a mod can help me to move it.
Re: Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by AllenSpencer: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2019
tk4rd:
Wait...
Like, I should create the topic all over again? Yes
It would be appearing duplicate topics on my profile.
I guess a mod can help me to move it. Yes
Re: Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by tk4rd: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Thanks.. Let me wait for the mods. Thanks for your help.
Re: Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by tk4rd: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:
In romance section?

I guess the mods had shifted it to the right section already.
Re: Good News At Last!! INEC Had Published The Election Results On Their Website by dalongjnr: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2019
OK O! Election way don't pass and court done already verify the winner, na now result are been published to avoid erroneous interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

On Temporary Political Retirement, Saraki Picks New Hobby(video,pics) / (live) Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor Resurfaced , Nigeria Police On The Run / Stay Back And Develop Nigeria, Buhari Advises Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.