Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election (32385 Views)

Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News / Bayelsa Governorship: Crowd Welcome David Lyon To Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by chocolatelady(f): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2019
The road to success is not easy no matter how u look at it. I never know anything about David Lyon of Apc but when I heard that he was disqualified by the court, in my mind something tells me that this candidate will win this election. That the disqualification was just a temporary setback. Appeal court later reversed that decision and ruled that he is qualified to run. He defeated the Pdp candidate even in GEJ ‘s LGA with wide margin. This is to show how the Bayelsan wanted him.
Congratulations David Lyon! May u govern your state with the fear of God. U really have a lot of work to do becos Bayelsa as a state is in urgent need of infrastructure. It baffles me how a state with just 8 LGA and an oil state failed to be developed after 20years. Tears almost fell from my eyes when I saw voters queuing on a very swampy ground just to cast their vote. I ask myself what exactly did Dickson did during his 8year rule in the state.
Please David, u have to get down to work immediately after swearing in. Ur people wanted a change and handed u their votes. Pls work tirelessly so that they can say they made the right decision in choosing u as their governor.
May God bless and give u the needed wisdom to rule Bayelsa to an enviable level,amen.
Congrats once more!

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ramatintin(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:
To all the people that love getting angry at Sowore for opposing Jonathan in 2015 and hating on the APC coz of Jonathan. Here is a message for you.

Jonathan himself voted for APC (Lyon). He already moved on from his defeat and the SS is politically sophisticated such that they are not blinded by loyalty to a party that failed them.

Other region should follow suit and vote bad parties out either PDP or APC, and stop the stigmatization of a particular party or showing blind loyalty for a failed party.

A word is enough for the wise!
i hope this happens in delta state cos PDP is a monumental failure.
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by TheMostComplex1: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:
To all the people that love getting angry at Sowore for opposing Jonathan in 2015 and hating on the APC coz of Jonathan. Here is a message for you.

Jonathan himself voted for APC (Lyon). He already moved on from his defeat and the SS is politically sophisticated such that they are not blinded by loyalty to a party that failed them.

Other region should follow suit and vote bad parties out either PDP or APC, and stop the stigmatization of a
t particular party or showing blind loyalty for a failed party.

What are you saying was Silver not once a Gov of Bayelsa State and he has forty five houses etc yet the State looks like a forest. Bayelsa is not supposed to be called a State.
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by TheMostComplex1: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2019
chocolatelady:
The road to success is not easy no matter how u look at it. I never know anything about David Lyon of Apc but when I heard that he was disqualified by the court, in my mind something tells me that this candidate will win this election. That the disqualification was just a temporary setback. Appeal court later reversed that decision and ruled that he is qualified to run. He defeated the Pdp candidate even in GEJ ‘s LGA with wide margin. This is to show how the Bayelsan wanted him.
Congratulations David Lyon! May u govern your state with the fear of God. U really have a lot of work to do becos Bayelsa as a state is in urgent need of infrastructure. It baffles me how a state with just 8 LGA and an oil state failed to be developed after 20years. Tears almost fell from my eyes when I saw voters queuing on a very swampy ground just to cast their vote. I ask myself what exactly did Dickson did during his 8year rule in the state.
Please David, u have to get down to work immediately after swearing in. Ur people wanted a change and handed u their votes. Pls work tirelessly so that they can say they made the right decision in choosing u as their governor.
May God bless and give u the needed wisdom to rule Bayelsa to an enviable level,amen.
Congrats once more!

Thank you for this. The swampy place you saw is a tip of the iceberg . Have you been to Odi and see how Odi River is sacking people from their homes. What of Yenagoa, Kiama that most houses are submerged. I wish I can share the pictures we took at Odi last week you'll weep.
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Congrats321(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2019
lol
Spatta:

Does APC have another manifesto apart from Blood , murder and Hunger?
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ifiokjohn(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:

Other region should follow suit and vote bad parties out either PDP or APC, and stop the stigmatization of a particular party or showing blind loyalty for a failed party.

Hope you Said Same things to those that voted YaYa Bello?
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by prettytasha(f): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Ok

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Difrent: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2019
regirich:
Wetin concern me? I lost interest in Nigeria election a long time ago because election does not exist in this shit hole, as it stands now my only interest now is the price of rice in the market, please can someone tell me how much a bag of foreign rice cost now in the market?

Eat local rice it's more nutritious and provides jobs for our people . Thank you
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ada9ja(f): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2019
BotherMleeper:

So why is there shiithole in your name, eh?

Not just u re sensless but blind
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by BotherMleeper(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2019
ada9ja:

Not just u re sensless but blind

Dumb idiot, can't even make sense

You're both incoherent and stupid
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ada9ja(f): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Dumb idiot, can't even make sense

You're both incoherent and stupid

Don't be too pained...take a chill and look at a mirror you will see an incoherent and stupid person facing you
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by BotherMleeper(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2019
ada9ja:

Don't be too pained...take a chill and look at a mirror you will see an incoherent and stupid person facing you

I looked and all I saw was your unemployed, diabetic, dying father.
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by nlPoster: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Wow, I didn't know Bayelsa was having a governorship election?
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Reussite: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
That serves Seriake right. tongue
You don't treat people like trash, owe retired civil servants pensions & ignore the general well being of the people & expect a miracle.
Obviously these guys did not learn from Oyo & Imo governorship election. It's gradually leaving the dominance of party interest. wink
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by tessbadmos(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Rubbiish:

Hope APC will also allow kogi people to show true love by their votes? Because we all know yahaya bello wasn't good to them?
Yahaya bello betrayed the trust endeared to him. History will not forget this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.