Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

An Open Letter To Up And Coming Artists - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Open Letter To Up And Coming Artists (201 Views)

Download 2 Pac - Letter To My Unborn Child Mp3 / Up And Coming Rapper, Muku Fresh Drops Hot New Single Titled 'je Kan Mo' / Opportunity For Up And Coming Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Up And Coming Artists by mrsally(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2019
I have a few words for you but before I start, let me say that you are free to either take it or reject it. My words may make sense to you or come across as the words of a hater but whatever the case may be, understand that I respect your hustle.

As someone who cannot sing to save my life, I can only envy you the talent that God has bestowed upon you and I also applaud your zeal to bless the eardrums of mankind with it. Music, after all, is life and whether it is just a money-making avenue to you or your way of finding your purpose in life, you need to calm down and do things the right way.

You are somebody that we don’t know but you can get our attention with your music. All it takes is one hit to move from that studio rat to a superstar so why not put your best out there? I am not trying to mess with your self-expression and style but you cannot afford to make crap music if you intend to make a mark. At this stage of your career, every song, freestyle or what have you that you put out should be with the mind-set of a potential hit. If that song doesn’t depict you, you have no business wasting time on it in the first place. Wizkid can afford to release an empty CD as a song and fans would think it is the best to come out of Africa because he has attained that level. You, on the other hand, should stop torturing your loved ones to rack their brains for creative ways to tell you that your music is whack.

Continue Reading Till the End

https://web.9gbedu.com.ng/an-open-letter-to-up-and-coming-artists/

(1) (Reply)

Hi Sho / [music] Shatta Wale – I Hate Nonsense / Album Download: Davido – A Good Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.