Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Help With Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With Work (862 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Test With Work Force Management / The Test With Work Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Work by abimbolami(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2007
Hi Guys, I am new member of this forum and wondered if you could be of help. I returned to the country recently after 5 years studying and working abroad. Now I am at a loss on how to go about getting work. I thought it would be a snap with a UK degree and all that but I'm not really certain on where to start. I am in PR/Communications. Any thoughts?

Cheers
Re: Help With Work by femi4: 1:46pm On May 24, 2007
Ambimbola,I feel u and see ur heart from ur post.It would have been easier gettin job had it been u apply from uk b4 coming 2 Nigeria.All the same all hope is not lost, u can still achieve ur dreams.Stay focused and never give up at any point in time
Re: Help With Work by Aproko(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2007
femi4:

Ambimbola,I feel u and see your heart from your post.It would have been easier gettin job had it been u apply from uk before coming 2 Nigeria.All the same all hope is not lost, u can still achieve your dreams.Stay focused and never give up at any point in time

true word.

@ abimbolami, try not to get worked up or loose hope. fine it may not be as fast as you were expecting but it will surely come.

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Enuff To Take Messenger Job Offer At Abuja / Nigerian Breweries Test Venue / A Marketing Manager, Communication And Marketing Experts Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.