Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Test With Work Force - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Test With Work Force (846 Views)

Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank / Nigeria Breweries Test With Work Force Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Test With Work Force by maumau(f): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2007
Has anyone heard from the Workfoce Agency that we wrote a test with smtime last week, that are recuriting for a bank.Pls anyone with an infor as regards to this should reply immediately.
Re: The Test With Work Force by zenzey(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
I also write the test last week.They said the test was on behalf of citibank.and that we should check our mail by last friday but we are yet to hear 4rm them since then.I called their office on monday to know what's going on but the lady that picked my call said she will get back 2 me.Till now i hav not heard anything 4rm them.I also called three times yesterday but no one picked my call.Only God knows why.May be we should try calling them again and hear what they will say.I called them on the phone -no they used in testing the invitation for the test i.e 08083130367.Good luck to all
Re: The Test With Work Force by MARYU: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
if u know wats good for you,forget those people they are fraudsters.!!!!they will ask u to bring 50000 now and after getting d job you will balance them 50000.so be wise!!! shocked shocked
Re: The Test With Work Force by sikeoye(f): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
Maryu, i concur, I heard there was another test yesterday and the guys that made it through to the interview stage were told they would have to pay 50k got a 4 week training at workforce.

Is this another scam or what?
Re: The Test With Work Force by davwe: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2007
I PASSED D TEST AND I HAVE BEEN REPLIED, D CITIBANK STUFF IS REAL
Re: The Test With Work Force by tokinho: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,

I guess it is best we discuss this workforce issue indepth. It would amount to follyh to have any noble nairalander swindled. Where in this world does one pay for his own training to get an employment. I will advise all concerned to see CAUTION and APPLY.

A word is abundant for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Technology Times Now Hiring Writers, Reporters, And Analysts / Alder Consulting. What To Expect / Paymaster Limited Has Urgent Vacancies (hurry Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.