Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,111 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pls Help A Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Help A Brother (181 Views)

"I Lost A Brother" - Obaseki Speaks On Hosa Okunbo's Death / Help A Brother. / Pls Help Before Access Bank Send Me To Jail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Brother by Bofoy4(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2019
pls there is something I notice in my life and I need advice from you guys,
I'm not wealthy neither am I poor but I notice how people known and unknown always approach me for financial assistance,
at time I will be in the mist of my friends an unknown person will just walk up to me and beg me for money.
Even on the street the same thing there will skip my friends and beg me for money, not that I dress costly or look wealthy OOO
pls what could be the cos of this cos am beginning to feel somehow.
pls no insult
Re: Pls Help A Brother by NGRsenate: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2019
You exude wealth.

You may or may not know it but you do. It’s probably how you carry yourself, your swagger when you walk, you may not wear the most expensive clothes but you dress sharp. Your potbelly.

There’s something that screams wealth about you.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Lied Over Dasuki Continuous Detention - Lawyer / Checking The Menace Of Commercial Tricycle Operators In Abuja / Buhari-constitutional Constraints Delaying Legislature Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.