Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Received Death Threats From Tacha’s Fans’ – Bbnaija’s Joe Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Received Death Threats From Tacha’s Fans’ – Bbnaija’s Joe Reveals (461 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / I Received Death Threats Over Racy Nun Pictures I Took – Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received Death Threats From Tacha’s Fans’ – Bbnaija’s Joe Reveals by GistCandy(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Joe Abdallah, popularly known as Bad Human Design, joined the BBNaija show midway but during his short stay in the house, his impact was highly felt and recognized by most of the housemates and the viewers at large.

Joe was known for his sarcasm and evolving fashion sense. He once had a heated argument with fellow housemate, Tacha, which nearly escalated into a physical fight.

Joe’s words provoked Tacha during their exchange, as she hit him on the hand and that fetched them strikes from Big Brother for disobeying the laid down rules of the game. Shortly after, Joe was evicted from the game due to low votes.

However, the reality star revealed in an interview on TVC that he received death threats from Tacha’s fans popularly called ‘Titans’. He alleged that her fans sent him death threats after the reality Tv show, Big Brother Naija.

The reality TV star also revealed that this would be the first time he would be receiving death threats and he finds the experience funny.

Describing Tacha’s Titans as jobless, he laughed about the issue.

See video: https://gistcandy.com/i-received-death-threats-from-tachas-fans-bbnaijas-joe-reveals/

Re: I Received Death Threats From Tacha’s Fans’ – Bbnaija’s Joe Reveals by GistCandy(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: I Received Death Threats From Tacha’s Fans’ – Bbnaija’s Joe Reveals by Ayenime: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2019
shabalalasticlala
Re: I Received Death Threats From Tacha’s Fans’ – Bbnaija’s Joe Reveals by Jasen1(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2019
Oh I forgot this dude was among bbnaija self

Where is Elo

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Disciplines Church Members With Cane [video] / Davido Discloses The Face Of His Son, On N150million Customized Diamond Necklace / Watch: Megan Stallion Brought Her “boy” Davido On Stage + Her Selfie Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.