Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Falz Slams Body Shamers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Slams Body Shamers (20158 Views)

Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Celine Dion’s Response To Her Body Shamers “leave Me Alone, I Feel Attractive” / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by InvertedHammer: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
fiope:
in this video folarin falana a.k.a falz the bad guy is seen talking back at body shamers, especially those who criticize people who are adding weight.
watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrLZ_j6-0Lo
/
Don't rush to post pictures online if you are going to be a cry baby about it.

Simple.

It is sad that men these days are "bitching and whining" like ladies.
/

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Danwakae:

Most of this celebrities are role model to many including the younger generation , they also need to do much work on themselves so that by tomorrow we wouldn't have some working completely naked on the streets. Most times when I see the way most of them dress , including the single mothers amongst, my heart bleed for our tomorrow' generation, this is not our culture at all, even in abroad , it was not like this some years back, I don't just know where we are going...In my secondary level back then in wukari , Taraba State , if u don't smoke weed , they see u as a small boy that is not exposed,I believe they r learning it from what they see online from these celebrities who flaunts smoking weed online like a big deal...I am not against any way u feel to live your life or smoke weed , but not all are good for the public domain.

We shouldn't forget that these Celebrities are not Divine Beings . They are human beings that are even more likely to fall because of pride and large following. Those who will be good will be good. It's not about what few individuals do. It's about self discipline and personal principles. According to you they were smoking, but did you join them? And obviously they just found an outlet to express themselves. Despite all our acclaimed morals and respect in Africa. How come we are the worst and most corrupt in the world. Its because of this pretense. We love what we criticize and hate what we fail to criticize. I am not supporting bad morals but freedom from this mental slavery .
Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by nauto: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Should I get a razor
Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by 24kmagic: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
I will body shame you as long as you don't have what others have.

All ye boobless, nyashless, heightless, and stretch marks filled ladies stay far away.

Your type are not needed in the community of men

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by tsfxtech(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
This beard though... But I don't want to beard shame you

Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by crafteck(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Abeg, nobody come ur hws to tell u shit, once you post online, you intentionally opened yourself to good and bad comment, social media is a door opener for ass licker and critics.... So na only people wey go say u look good u want abi.... Don't post online... Just go siddon with ur security guards and give them 2k...den go hail you die.... grin
Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by TheBestSide: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Prec1ous:
Beard looks weird!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by Opeyemi95(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Visit afterschool.com.ng today

Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by olutop(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Toks2008:
Anything to be in the news.
Baba is not wizkid,Davido and Co that can do anything for the gram, Falz always address issues pertaining to our society both in in music and his expositions... we need more like him.
Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by Vcblinks(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Afonja , always saying rubbish to be on everyone's good book.
bro,I no like afonja Sha but that was too far ooh.falz is one afonja I feel his vibe and I i like him also.he is not misyarning ooh.no body should body sham anyone.i remember when I was on the heavy size in my teen age.my mother was fond of that it was not helping me and I felt bad out of everything.it was my senior brother that cautioned cos I felt so bad.he was the one that explained everything to me about how bad that size was and everything and followed me on a diet that he was doing also doing.i followed and now am so fit.i detest sugary food.so all those stuffs people tell some body can even lead to someone committing suicide and the rest.i know what I felt and that little age.so he is saying the truth.he is one afonja I respect bro
Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by Danwakae(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
KngGezy:

We shouldn't forget that these Celebrities are not Divine Beings . They are human beings that are even more likely to fall because of pride and large following. Those who will be good will be good. It's not about what few individuals do. It's about self discipline and personal principles. According to you they were smoking, but did you join them? And obviously they just found an outlet to express themselves. Despite all our acclaimed morals and respect in Africa. How come we are the worst and most corrupt in the world. Its because of this pretense. We love what we criticize and hate what we fail to criticize. I am not supporting bad morals but freedom from this mental slavery .

You are wrong , Africa is not the most corrupt in the world...if u take a look to some years back , u would see that all what its happening now are all borrowed from foreign land...I remember my days in Lagos at the early ninetees , when you are seen as a female in trousers, people see u as loose woman...but today it's not wearing it but the trouser being cut , while some work with bum short freely in the street which also expose their body...imaging the most common sagging of trouser which can be trace to be common among prisoners in the USA at the onset, but became a norm when some misbehaved celebrities were sent to prison and came out making it a normal life style and swag that have spread to Africa here, but yet u want to believe them that we r the most corrupt. Pls go back to history and check our life style from the onset and compare to that of today, u will see it clearly that all these nonsense begging for freedom are borrowed...no doubt, celebrities are humans, but they must cordinate themselves more better as a role model to many as they have opportunities to professional as manager...today , twerking is now a norm, something once attributed to strippers at the onset... celebrities exposing their bodies...infact , any celebrity who decides to lost his/her morales senses for been popular deserves insults on IG...simple
Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by Bloggers: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
fiope:
in this video folarin falana a.k.a falz
the bad guy is seen talking back at body shamers, especially those who criticize people who are adding weight.
watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrLZ_j6-0Lo
Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by Legendguru: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by Bossterfly(f): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by flavouredgist: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
laslas everyone will be alright

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Body Shamers by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Trolls will always talk shit. It’s nothing new.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How "Nkerehi Women" Protested Against The Law In Anambra (Photos) / Unbelievable! Tonto Dike Goes Wild In Sex Scene With Yul Edochie (video) / Ambassador Wahala Attacks 'Ghana Must Go' Over Raw Truth Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.