Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How To Analyse A Moderating Research Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Analyse A Moderating Research Project (205 Views)

How To Analyse Case Study Pre-seen Question For This Diet ICAN Exam. / Get Free Guidance On How To Use SPSS To Analyse Your Research Data. / How To Analyse Ican Case Study Pre-seen Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Analyse A Moderating Research Project by dollyj1996(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Hello house , am work on a research topic that has a moderating variable( I.e a variable that strengthen or weaken the effect of independent variable on dependent variable ). My data is ready but how to go about the analysis and interpretation is the issue. Please help a friend
Re: How To Analyse A Moderating Research Project by iamclime(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Get someone with data analysis experience using SPSS, STATA and similar software. Then you're good to go. It doesn't come free though
Re: How To Analyse A Moderating Research Project by dollyj1996(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Do u do such sir
Re: How To Analyse A Moderating Research Project by edoairways: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Use E-view because it is robust
Re: How To Analyse A Moderating Research Project by dollyj1996(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2019
edoairways:
Use E-view because it is robust
I have a little knowledge of how to use eviews to analyse normal research work but this study with moderating variable will the interpretation not be different
Re: How To Analyse A Moderating Research Project by dollyj1996(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2019
grin sad angry

(1) (Reply)

2019 AAUW International Scholarship Program For Women / Online School. Recommendation.. / Why People Fails To Manage Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.