Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

James Brown Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Assaults A Sharped Mouthet Individuals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Assaults A Sharped Mouthet Individuals (463 Views)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Brown Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Assaults A Sharped Mouthet Individuals by 0gaGist: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2019
James Brown a.k.a ‘they didn’t caught me‘ goes on slapping spree, as he warns sharp mouthed individuals at shopping mall in Lagos.

James Brown angrily slapped the young boy for calling him gay while passing by at the mall.

According to his post;

Good morning I just saw this video now and whoever did this video is just jobless . So guys most people have been tagging me on this video and probably wanna know why did I slap � the guy?
Well, I slapped the guy because He literally called me Gay when I was passing at the mall . most of you call me names on social media and I don’t really react to it but I hate it when someone from nowhere sees me and call me Gay( I’m not offended by the words anyway) but don’t use it for me it might lead to Physical combat because I hate when someone call me GAY.. being feminine is not a crime and it doesn’t mean am a (gay) you don’t judge a book by it’s cover so let this be a warning ⚠ to y’all... If not for my friend @king.yinkosh who hold me,would have deal with that animal very well because one slap is not enough for people like him #DropsPen
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ANKzNgQ0O

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-assaults-a-sharped-mouthet-individuals

Re: James Brown Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Assaults A Sharped Mouthet Individuals by 0gaGist: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2019

Re: James Brown Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Assaults A Sharped Mouthet Individuals by 0gaGist: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: James Brown Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Assaults A Sharped Mouthet Individuals by Jasen1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ok
Re: James Brown Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Assaults A Sharped Mouthet Individuals by memez: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
cool
Re: James Brown Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Assaults A Sharped Mouthet Individuals by Tamarapetty(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sharped Mouthet

(1) (Reply)

Privy Gist / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Daniel Uwadiae A.k.a Pa Ozedu Is Dead / Nollywood Actress Etinosa Idemudia Says Proverbs 22 Verse 6 Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.