Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Make Money Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money Online (167 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online by zubeetech: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2019
Online businesses and jobs have claimed and has been proven to be the easiest way to success. There are millions of people working from the comfort of their homes that are living very fine. A good example is “Mark Zuckerberg”. I believe you’ve had of him before now. He’s among the top 10 richest people in the world. You too can also be successful by doing online businesses and jobs. What you need is determination and patience. I have friends that are living very fine, and they are working from the comfort of their homes. What determines your success is your determination.

If you’re the type that is looking for a white collar job, you are only wasting your time. Just start up something online, it can be blogging or selling eBooks online or working as a freelancer or e.t.c. Meanwhile, here is what you will need to start an online business.

1. Access to the Internet:- You will need and access to the internet. This could be a personal computer or a good smartphone with internet connection. Basically, I recommend a laptop with a modem. Personally, I am using an HP Laptop and HSPA Modem.

2. Subscription To The Internet:- Some guys asked me how to make money online without any investment. I don’t think this is possible. You will need some money to subscribe your modem to get access to internet. Anybody that want to make money online should be online most of the time.

3. Your Work Plan:- With the above two things in place, you are ready to start an online business. You need to create a miniature business plan. What type of online business do you want to do? What will you achieve if you do it? What will you do to achieve your aim?

Click on the link below to continue ���

https://www.simpletechblog.com/how-to-make-money-online/

(1) (Reply)

Taboofun | An Entertaining Online Production / Help: Lawyer Goes Missing On Benin-abuja Road / Andela Recruitment (17 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.