Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Drinking Of Urine; Does It Offer Any Health Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drinking Of Urine; Does It Offer Any Health Benefits (381 Views)

MAX 357: A Special Blend For Heart Health And Solutions For Any Health Issue. / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Lassa Fever: Anambra Bans Drinking Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Of Urine; Does It Offer Any Health Benefits by chibuzor05(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good day all health enthusiast on this great platform. Well, I am bringing a topic that is of great importance as their are lots of views concerning this.

Does the Drinking of Urine Have Any Health Benefits?

I guess you need answers just like you do. I need the opinions and views pf medical experts because I went through the post in that link above but I still need more answers from the medical professionals. I know some people who do drink urine sometimes, and they claim it is medicinal.

cc: dominique

Re: Drinking Of Urine; Does It Offer Any Health Benefits by highbee02: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Well, to the best of my knowledge, urine is a metabolic waste expelled from the body, it's a nitrogenous waste. Nature has successfully helped u to get rid of something that's harmful if allowed to accumulate in your body system. What health benefit do u expect from a waste product?
Re: Drinking Of Urine; Does It Offer Any Health Benefits by chibuzor05(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=highbee02 post=84143197]Well, to the best of my knowledge, urine is a metabolic waste expelled from the body, it's a nitrogenous waste. Nature has successfully helped u to get rid of something that's harmful if allowed to accumulate in your body system. What health benefit do u expect from a waste product?[/quote

The same thoughts I am having. But I guess you might have heard about or come across some people who drink it, believing it cures certain ailment]

(1) (Reply)

Pls read dis / See Moment Stripper Falls From High Pole While Dancing; Suffers Broken Jaw / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.